Adecco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Adecco Management reviews

New Zealand32 reviews
Answering calls on a daily basis.
learning to keep when people are heated on the phone.

management always looked out for employees and made everyone feel comfortable.
when stuck in a situation, help is easy to find.

working with different nationalities.
Pros
activities
Cons
Had a bad experience with management of adecco onsite .. they are not professional at all , changing temp agencies because of this , I found them very unprofessional and lacking in experience
This is by far the worst agency I have worked with.
They have zero communication skills

They say they have put you forward for jobs when they haven’t

They change your assignment conditions illegally

They are very rude to deal with and won’t return calls
Pros
The assignment is awesome
Cons
The Agency is absolutely terrible
A lot of positives to say about this company & the opportunity i had been given to work for their client as a factoryhand in huntly, the most enjoyable part of the job was the skills you learn & have been taught by team members & management staff, friendly natured staff who made you feel welcomed & apart of the team. Hardest part i found was so if not too many mistakes are genuinely made & can be quite frustrating for other people, multi cultural environment
Pros
free bread cakes or biscuits for staff on a daily basis
Cons
I havnt worked that long with this agency (years ago) but would say management were good.

Hardest part is getting the work.

Enjoyable is what experience I got from the job.
My last day at work was hard because i had good bond with my customers. co-workers were helpful and nice.management was not really good.every day at work was enjoyable because i love customer service.
My typical day at work often consisted of quality checks, machine operating and stacking.
In my most important role that I was put upon i learned a few things that would prove to be an advantage. For example how to learn quickly under the pressures of language barriers, using ingenuity, working alone and taking on many different responsibilities simultaneously including that of a full team at times.

I thought the management was great, also helping those below them to prove themselves to gain a more prosperous role within the company. And that was something that I found well impressive.
My co-workers were very good to me, we all got along delightfully and maintained a happy, well balanced relationship which is great for productivity. Because the way i see it, a positive frame of mind increases productivity.

The hardest part of the job was the moments when you are getting to grips with a new responsibility.

I'd have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job was that feeling of accomplishment and being able to share that with your team.
Pros
The opportunities.
Cons
Occasionally I would get a variety of sauces splashed on me.
*Packing items
*Tidy up products

*Team working skills

*Time management
Adecco are very helpful in finding work. They got me some great jobs in a few great places. Nice management
Pros
very consistant
Cons
no cons