Adecco Management reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 15,325 reviews
Avoid this Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington30 December 2018
This is by far the worst agency I have worked with.
They have zero communication skills
They say they have put you forward for jobs when they haven’t
They change your assignment conditions illegally
They are very rude to deal with and won’t return calls
Pros
The assignment is awesome
Cons
The Agency is absolutely terrible
amazing workplace
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntly, Waikato2 April 2018
A lot of positives to say about this company & the opportunity i had been given to work for their client as a factoryhand in huntly, the most enjoyable part of the job was the skills you learn & have been taught by team members & management staff, friendly natured staff who made you feel welcomed & apart of the team. Hardest part i found was so if not too many mistakes are genuinely made & can be quite frustrating for other people, multi cultural environment
Pros
free bread cakes or biscuits for staff on a daily basis
Admin type work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Auckland Central, Auckland17 January 2017
I havnt worked that long with this agency (years ago) but would say management were good.

Hardest part is getting the work.
Enjoyable is what experience I got from the job.
work place was good but management was not really good.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  manukau,auckland2 March 2015
My last day at work was hard because i had good bond with my customers. co-workers were helpful and nice.management was not really good.every day at work was enjoyable because i love customer service.
Excellent way to a productive way of living...
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N4 June 2014
My typical day at work often consisted of quality checks, machine operating and stacking.
In my most important role that I was put upon i learned a few things that would prove to be an advantage. For example how to learn quickly under the pressures of language barriers, using ingenuity, working alone and taking on many different responsibilities simultaneously including that of a full team at times.
I thought the management was great, also helping those below them to prove themselves to gain a more prosperous role within the company. And that was something that I found well impressive.
My co-workers were very good to me, we all got along delightfully and maintained a happy, well balanced relationship which is great for productivity. Because the way i see it, a positive frame of mind increases productivity.
The hardest part of the job was the moments when you are getting to grips with a new responsibility.
I'd have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job was that feeling of accomplishment and being able to share that with your team.
Pros
The opportunities.
Cons
Occasionally I would get a variety of sauces splashed on me.
strong culture workplace
Warehouse staff (Former Employee) –  Penrose, Auckland18 November 2013
*Packing items
*Tidy up products
*Team working skills
*Time management
Very helpful employment agency
Front of House, Kitchen hand (RNZPC) (Former Employee) –  wellington17 November 2013
Adecco are very helpful in finding work. They got me some great jobs in a few great places. Nice management
Pros
very consistant
Cons
no cons