Adecco Employee Review
A lot of positives to say about this company & the opportunity i had been given to work for their client as a factoryhand in huntly, the most enjoyable part of the job was the skills you learn & have been taught by team members & management staff, friendly natured staff who made you feel welcomed & apart of the team. Hardest part i found was so if not too many mistakes are genuinely made & can be quite frustrating for other people, multi cultural environment
free bread cakes or biscuits for staff on a daily basis
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 17,411 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Adecco
- Why do/did you like working at Adecco?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Adecco?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Adecco, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Adecco?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Adecco?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Adecco?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Adecco?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Adecco?One person answered
- How many hours per week,?
See all questions and answers
Adecco Reviews by Job Title
Adecco Reviews by Location