Adecco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Adecco Employee Review

Excellent way to a productive way of living...

4 June 2014
My typical day at work often consisted of quality checks, machine operating and stacking.
In my most important role that I was put upon i learned a few things that would prove to be an advantage. For example how to learn quickly under the pressures of language barriers, using ingenuity, working alone and taking on many different responsibilities simultaneously including that of a full team at times.

I thought the management was great, also helping those below them to prove themselves to gain a more prosperous role within the company. And that was something that I found well impressive.

My co-workers were very good to me, we all got along delightfully and maintained a happy, well balanced relationship which is great for productivity. Because the way i see it, a positive frame of mind increases productivity.

The hardest part of the job was the moments when you are getting to grips with a new responsibility.

I'd have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job was that feeling of accomplishment and being able to share that with your team.
Pros
The opportunities.
Cons
Occasionally I would get a variety of sauces splashed on me.
7 December 2019
Same location
Its a Great experience,to work with adecco company. I'm very thankful to give me a chance a big opportunity to work with adecco company,thanks adecco.
4 May 2017
Same location
excellent work environment the people are amazing to work with!!! highly recommend others to this agency and workplace!!! i enjoyed my time working there
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
buckets
17 January 2017
Same location
I havnt worked that long with this agency (years ago) but would say management were good.

Hardest part is getting the work.

Enjoyable is what experience I got from the job.