Adecco Employee Review

Excellent way to a productive way of living...
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N4 June 2014
My typical day at work often consisted of quality checks, machine operating and stacking.
In my most important role that I was put upon i learned a few things that would prove to be an advantage. For example how to learn quickly under the pressures of language barriers, using ingenuity, working alone and taking on many different responsibilities simultaneously including that of a full team at times.
I thought the management was great, also helping those below them to prove themselves to gain a more prosperous role within the company. And that was something that I found well impressive.
My co-workers were very good to me, we all got along delightfully and maintained a happy, well balanced relationship which is great for productivity. Because the way i see it, a positive frame of mind increases productivity.
The hardest part of the job was the moments when you are getting to grips with a new responsibility.
I'd have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job was that feeling of accomplishment and being able to share that with your team.
Pros
The opportunities.
Cons
Occasionally I would get a variety of sauces splashed on me.

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

Overall
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland30 September 2019
With this job you can try a variety of job and see what’s best for your abilities. I love it because you can choose the one you like the most and be honest with the way the work environment is and what you do or don’t like about it.
Productive workplace.
Seasonal production worker (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay23 July 2019
Working for addecco at Earnest Adams was a great experience because i got to learn a lot of different skills in working with food and also learning how to multitask. It was a steady work pace so not fast unless you are a packer. I enjoyed the fact that you get to work with many different people from different cultures and from all walks of life. The staff were lovely people to work with and very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was working 12 hour shifts starting in the morning and working though till night time but i love working long hours especially cause it kept me busy.
Pros
Free cakes
Cons
Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K