Adecco Employee Review

i learnt about headset picking
Pick/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mangere1 October 2015
this job was a warehousing job it was very busy when I was working there. In this job I learnt about headset picking and I think its fun its enjoyable and always active has you going around all aisles and picking and packing products into packaging and/or stacking them onto pallets.

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

Overall
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland30 September 2019
With this job you can try a variety of job and see what’s best for your abilities. I love it because you can choose the one you like the most and be honest with the way the work environment is and what you do or don’t like about it.
Productive workplace.
Seasonal production worker (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay23 July 2019
Working for addecco at Earnest Adams was a great experience because i got to learn a lot of different skills in working with food and also learning how to multitask. It was a steady work pace so not fast unless you are a packer. I enjoyed the fact that you get to work with many different people from different cultures and from all walks of life. The staff were lovely people to work with and very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was working 12 hour shifts starting in the morning and working though till night time but i love working long hours especially cause it kept me busy.
Pros
Free cakes
Cons
Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K