Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the search See all 15,333 reviews
Excellent way to a productive way of living...
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N4 June 2014
My typical day at work often consisted of quality checks, machine operating and stacking.
In my most important role that I was put upon i learned a few things that would prove to be an advantage. For example how to learn quickly under the pressures of language barriers, using ingenuity, working alone and taking on many different responsibilities simultaneously including that of a full team at times.
I thought the management was great, also helping those below them to prove themselves to gain a more prosperous role within the company. And that was something that I found well impressive.
My co-workers were very good to me, we all got along delightfully and maintained a happy, well balanced relationship which is great for productivity. Because the way i see it, a positive frame of mind increases productivity.
The hardest part of the job was the moments when you are getting to grips with a new responsibility.
I'd have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job was that feeling of accomplishment and being able to share that with your team.
Pros
The opportunities.
Cons
Occasionally I would get a variety of sauces splashed on me.
mon til sat
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N2 April 2014
this company is giving me different opportunity to learn and Im vey happy about it
Nice warm place
labourer (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, S9 February 2014
Working for Quality Bakers on a casual basis. Baking bread cleaning sorting out the different types/ brand of bread. making recipes of buns bread and iced buns. Scaffolding heavy lifting and lugging gear in and out of job sites.
?
Frankton Meats (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, N22 November 2013
It was my first ever job. I had been working there for four years then took a year off then started back with addecco
strong culture workplace
Warehouse staff (Former Employee) –  Penrose, Auckland18 November 2013
*Packing items
*Tidy up products
*Team working skills
*Time management
Very helpful employment agency
Front of House, Kitchen hand (RNZPC) (Former Employee) –  wellington17 November 2013
Adecco are very helpful in finding work. They got me some great jobs in a few great places. Nice management
Pros
very consistant
Cons
no cons
Fun workplace
Data Entry and Processor, Full time Contract (Current Employee) –  Wellington16 August 2013
A fun place to work with a friendly staff group.
Data entry and processing data, using problem solving skills, high level attention to detail and excellent judgement skills. Work hours included some fun activities such as the "Ooz" breaks which was a 15 minute full staff stretch and group exercise break with music.
Role had team leaders but was carried out without supervision.
Co-workers were very friendly, fun and very professional.
Hardest part of the job was doing repetitive data entry work for months without change.
The most enjoyable part of work was meeting new people from with different backgrounds and cultures. Also having changes in our weekly roles such as quiz nights and games.
trade of learning
Labourer / Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Auckland East Tamaiki9 June 2013
no job is the same each week usually the out come would be working as permanent....meeting different people and also upskilling
Very protective ans safe enviroment to work (Quality Bakers, Huntly)
Tray Up (Hot Cross Bun dough) (Former Employee) –  Huntly7 May 2013
Even though Adecco is a temping agency, the work they give is good. I worked in Quality Bakers Huntly for a short time, but it was a happy friendly & safe working enviroment.
Pros
Good short breaks between luch/dinner breaks
Cons
Extra Long Hours