Adecco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

New Zealand32 reviews
With this job you can try a variety of job and see what’s best for your abilities. I love it because you can choose the one you like the most and be honest with the way the work environment is and what you do or don’t like about it.
My last day at work was hard because i had good bond with my customers. co-workers were helpful and nice.management was not really good.every day at work was enjoyable because i love customer service.
You will be call and requested to go anywhere, even when your specify areas you want. you get sent to places where the time you are required for are not up to eight hours.
Pros
availabilty of work
Cons
travels alot
My typical day at work often consisted of quality checks, machine operating and stacking.
In my most important role that I was put upon i learned a few things that would prove to be an advantage. For example how to learn quickly under the pressures of language barriers, using ingenuity, working alone and taking on many different responsibilities simultaneously including that of a full team at times.

I thought the management was great, also helping those below them to prove themselves to gain a more prosperous role within the company. And that was something that I found well impressive.

My co-workers were very good to me, we all got along delightfully and maintained a happy, well balanced relationship which is great for productivity. Because the way i see it, a positive frame of mind increases productivity.

The hardest part of the job was the moments when you are getting to grips with a new responsibility.

I'd have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job was that feeling of accomplishment and being able to share that with your team.
Pros
The opportunities.
Cons
Occasionally I would get a variety of sauces splashed on me.
this company is giving me different opportunity to learn and Im vey happy about it
Working for Quality Bakers on a casual basis. Baking bread cleaning sorting out the different types/ brand of bread. making recipes of buns bread and iced buns. Scaffolding heavy lifting and lugging gear in and out of job sites.
It was my first ever job. I had been working there for four years then took a year off then started back with addecco
*Packing items
*Tidy up products

*Team working skills

*Time management
Adecco are very helpful in finding work. They got me some great jobs in a few great places. Nice management
Pros
very consistant
Cons
no cons
A fun place to work with a friendly staff group.
Data entry and processing data, using problem solving skills, high level attention to detail and excellent judgement skills. Work hours included some fun activities such as the "Ooz" breaks which was a 15 minute full staff stretch and group exercise break with music.

Role had team leaders but was carried out without supervision.

Co-workers were very friendly, fun and very professional.

Hardest part of the job was doing repetitive data entry work for months without change.

The most enjoyable part of work was meeting new people from with different backgrounds and cultures. Also having changes in our weekly roles such as quiz nights and games.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adecco?
no job is the same each week usually the out come would be working as permanent....meeting different people and also upskilling
Even though Adecco is a temping agency, the work they give is good. I worked in Quality Bakers Huntly for a short time, but it was a happy friendly & safe working enviroment.
Pros
Good short breaks between luch/dinner breaks
Cons
Extra Long Hours