ADG
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADG Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Normal

Was nice to work there we use to start at 7 and finish at 4, the company was ok but machines weren’t the best, in my opinion small size company where to work for a short time

Admin support was great

had issues with newly assigned director of services. Ridiculed older people working and made fun of their age. Constantly belittled employees. Zero empathy, double standards for service and construction personnel. A pat on the back for a good job came with a knife telling you how he would have done it.

Pros

before leadership change, freedom to manage

Cons

after changes in leadership just data driven

Salary + Workflow + Benefit + Training

The salary is not fair with the workflow. Dont have any good benefit (dont have gift for good performance, beverage + food are just a few). Cannot balance work and life as almost time is for OT without salary for OT. Especially, the manager does not have experience for leadership. She does not respect employee, always uses BOM to assign tasks which are belonged to customer services, she assigns it to accountant assistant as they are new one and dont have any experience. The most important, please read the contract carefully (both apprenticeship + labour contract). The apprenticeship is 3 months, it has commitment 6 months after you be this company staff.

Pros

people are nice and friendly, especially accounting team.

Cons

do not have any good performance gift, always OT to finish work on time but the company does not have salary for OT, do a lot admin tasks, salary is not fair with the workflow

When I was working for ADG I learned information that helped me to have experience in what I'm doing.

When I was working for ADG I had flexibility in my schdule. In my training I had the opportunity to train with my supervisors and managers one on one.

This was not a good place to work

I do not believe this to be a good place to work. I would not recommend this place as a good carrier choice for anyone looking to advance there carrier in architecture.

ADG is een onderneming waarbij de werknemer centraal staat.

ADG heeft goede primaire en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden. Daarnaast biedt ADG werknemers zichzelf te ontwikkelen en verder te groeien in hun carrière.

Management changed a lot over the past 1.5 years and ADG has a very high employee turn over rate. The overall culture at the corporate office is rather uncomfortable and only got this way over the past 6-8 months.

Easily adapting enviroment

A day starts with checking emails for the updates of submitted projects, etc. Have learnt how to think independently concerning structural designing and calculations. The management has changed for the past year. The hardest part of the job is to redo the architectural drawings more than twice before the client is happy with the arrangements (that means I will have to redo my structural design and calculation as well). The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get the design approval from the Municipality authorities.

Pros

Free petrol for the vehicles

Cons

Very far from my home

Talk was Good That was all

Left a good position because after interview with the Owner I felt good and positive about the position that was offered. On arrival it was a different role from what was spoken during interview Management was the poorest ever and not trying to work with its employees also intimidation was very much in tool box for them.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

El ambiente laboral es muy cordial, pero el Director es un poco impulsivo.

Adg

I do not have anything I would like to say about ADG except I needed a job and they gave me one. The people are nice that works there and all supervisors support each team.

It was a place to work for a paycheck.

I worked there twice. Each time was lucrative. But I finished college and started my own business. I repair computers and program them. I upgrade hardware and software. The tech department was already full.

Pros

Seats

Cons

No cold water

Ambiente tipico per lo sviluppo del software aziendale

- ADG Configuration Manager. Seguivo lo sviluppo del software nei vari ambienti (Sviluppo, Consolidamento, Certificazione e Produzione) attraverso il portale BMC Remedy coordinando clienti e supporto alla produzione.

Pros

buoni pasto e orario di lavoro

Cons

poca crescita lavorativa/professionale

Very slow placed company , you do work at your own pace you are collecting calls and asking people to vote .

My review is ADG is a good job it's very slow paced but you can work at your own speed , it can get busy during the hours of 4-6 doesn't require no standing just sitting down and collecting calls from around the world .

muy buen

Aproveche al máximo las enseñanzas y sobre todo aprendí lo importante que es manejar la personalidad.

Pros

manejo conductual, valoración, ventas

Cons

competitividad al máximo

A hard place to work.

Some customers are disrespectful and if you don’t get surveys you get send home. Try to make the people take political surveys and if they don’t you don’t get all the hours you suppose to.

the job was boring but the co employees and supervisors were amazing

I personally found the job to be overly simple and tedious, and my schedule really cut into my personal life. but what made the job worth it to me was the people that worked there.

mittel

Arbeit war ok. aber einige kollegen waren schlecht und der Schichtleiter auch.

Pros

leichte arbeit

Cons

Schichtleiter

Adg

Adg is amazing. They helped get me back to working. They worked with me and helped me learn how to do telephone jobs. They made me feel comfortable when I was learning. Just a great job and great people to work with.

Great people to work for

Although it is fast paced, the doctors were and are very fair with each employee. If you do the work then you're compensated for that. I loved working with the other employees there.

Pros

Free dental work

Dinamica

Fiz muitas coisas em diferentes seguimentos, portanto pude aprender muito.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADG