ADI

ADI Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Very successful at getting merchandise in and out to where it's going

I really enjoy working at ADI because it's a friendly environment and everyone helps each other out when they need it. It's a safe place to work and the Supervisor make sure we have everything we need in order for us too do our job

Employment at ADI

Outstanding work environment - helpful staff - great encouragement - outstanding office space and great management, overall great place to start a career.

Easygoing job with fun people that care about sport

It's retail work, not much else to be said. Helping customers find shoes and clothes is most of the job, there is a constant battle against the technology we use, it always seems to be breaking or not working correctly. But, the environment and the coworkers really make the job worth it.

Productivity and fun work place.

Best place to work, easy to talk to manager and supervisor, good team work and easy to communicate with co-worker. There is always a chance to learn and grow, PTO is great and always weekends off.

Meh…

If your looking for safe, government style employment, where it’s hard to get fired, then this is the place for you. If you’re looking for a job that brings purpose and meaning to your life, this isn’t the place for you. This place isn’t the worst, but it’s nowhere near the best. Work here if you’re a good soldier trying to collect a check. Don’t work here if you have an opinion, and think it should be validated. The company is a machine. You will not change it. Typical corporate American style leadership.

Enverement de travail exelan

Je suis très heureux de travailler chez ADI et je serais tres heureux dd continuer avec a n'importent quelle projet NATIONAL et international

Pros

Non

Cons

Rien a signalé

Productive and fun place to work

It's a challenge when I start but it was fun afterwards. It's construction business and I have to apply my knowledge in accounting and project management.

Pros

Free lunch on friday

Great

It is a great place to work. You can listen to music while you pick. Training is effective ! Hours are great! There is heavy lifting involved, however you don’t have to do much walking!

Worse job I’ve ever had in my life

This place is a absolute joke. The click runs deep with that place. If you aren’t a brown noser then you will not succeed with this company. Management is terrible. Very unsafe working conditions. Everyone there except you will be over paid. Would not recommend this place to my worse enemy. Surprised the doors are still open.

Pros

Vending machine

Cons

Poor management, poor pay, poor tools, poor equipment.

Terrible

Nothing good to say it’s a terrible place to work I wouldn’t recommend anyone at all and it litterly has terrible management I’m shocked it’s still open

Cons

Raicist people no respect for others

Not the best company to workThe make a slave out of you and don't appreciate your work.Treat you with no respect and the pay for the work you do is not enough..

Fun and productive

This place of employment was great! The management team was so helpful. And treated all employees with the same respect. I would recommend this job to my friends.

Pros

Pot lucks

we have no fun at work at all

I was happy been a worker at ADI because i have no where to work i learn a lot of thing at ADI because i very focus , and i was willing to learn and make money

Pros

we pay for our own lunch

Cons

long hour

O lo ami o lo odi

A me piace l’ADI, ambiente dinamico, importante la competenza del problem solving a domicilio.

Pros

No notti, no reperibilità

Cons

Segui lo stesso paziente per mesi per cui spesso ti porti i suoi problemi a casa

neant

expérience en tant que commercial technicien secrétariat

It's great to be your own boss

The work is very challenging but I meet many interesting and diverse people and work in lots of different locations, including Europe. I found preparing for the initial exam the most difficult, but I had a great trainer and I have gone on to be very successful. I can choose when I work so I am able to fit my work around childcare.

Great environment

Management makes you feel a part of the team . Family feeling in the work place . Always was aware of company objective. Appreciates their staff and customers

Fun time here

I made a lot of friends working here. They're very team work oriented which is exactly what you want in a such an environment. I would probably work here again.

Review

Didn’t really like it to much they messed around with my pay a few times and it was very unprofessional but at the time I was forced to work it out till something else came along

Location/Flexibility

I loved my job because I genuinely cared for the patients and my interaction with them. The level of respect the patients had for me and I had for them.

Pros

Helping patients and the bond I made with some of my coworkers

Cons

New company/management

Tipica azienda vicentina disorganizzata

Mancanza di un management,azienda gestita da fondo di investimento,basta questo...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?