Adidas Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 3,693 reviews
Productive and fun with good staff
Retail Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand14 January 2017
I enjoyed the job and the people that I worked with.good hours and good staff discounts.
It was in New Zealand and the head office people as well as the management were friendly
And always made sure we were well looked after.
Reliable Staff (Former Employee) –  onehunga13 March 2015
Adidas is a lovely experience, very high expectations in the customer service areas, reaching high individual budgets which was always fun, and lovely team to work with, everyone brought there own qualities to the team :) I learnt to sell very easily and smoothly, hardest bit of the job was when there were no customers to serve, made me bored.. Working in a team was very enjoyable!
Working for adidas was fun and exciting and you got to meet interesting people
Storeperson (Former Employee) –  Auckland15 October 2014
A typical day at work would be morning meeting with the team, updates of where we are at with targets and stock that is due out, also looking at accuracy as well as how much work is done in a day as well as a week.
I have learnt alot since i have been at adidas the people i worked with came from different cultural backgrounds so it was good to learn some of there culture as well. I got on well with everyone in my job and we all had the same goals which were to hit our targets every day and month.
The hardest part of my job i would have to say was working in a big shed through the summer as it was like working in an oven, and in winter it would be so cold that even with big jackets and working hard when you stopped for smoko you would freeze.
The most enjoyable was when we would get the all blacks visiting or a guest speaker. As well as adidas did have alot of courses that were offered to us if we wanted to move around within the industry, which i always took the opportunity to re-invent myself and to upgrade skills that i thought would help me for my future. There were so much incentives in working for adidas so it was awesome.
Pros
$500 to go on our own personal account for us to purchase clothes or shoes, Monthly lunches, as well as outings, meeting the all blacks
Cons
sometimes long hours and weekend work but that was optional, unless it was something like a major event eg world cup
Good Workplace
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N2 April 2014
I really liked working there , it was a good environment . the people there are nice and work seems to go smoothly most of the time .
Pros
People are all nice there
fun
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Mt Wellington Auckland6 January 2014
it was good the products classy and fun i liked it. i was busy and lively
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
n/a
2IC Operations (Former Employee) –  Distribution Centre, Airport Oaks, Auckland5 March 2013
Learn so much from each department - fun and interesting at the same time.

Also a good workplace enviroment - good workmates, interesting stories, work together as a team but best part, when we all get together and catch up at rugby games or functions/special events.
Pros
benefits/incentives - good to staff
Cons
n/a