ADInstruments

ADInstruments Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Great company

Great company with great people. Good work life balance and management. I love my team. I would recommend this to a friend or family member because it's a great company.

Progression and Opportunity

I would recommend working at ADInstruments to anyone I know. Fantastic people, products and impact. I worked there for four years and it wasn't long enough.

Great Company

I was involved in my early 20's and have nothing bad to say about ADInstruments. They provided a great foundation for me to excel in my many endeavors over the years.

Cares about the future of the company

This company is small enough to make an impact on day one. Everyone really cares about the mission of making science easier, and all the employees seem to believe in that goal for students, researchers, and educators.

Excellent interactions with staff and management

Understanding and supportive to staff. I was sorry not to be able to relocate with the company when they moved elsewhere in the UK

Great technology, poor opportunities for advancement

Enjoyed the science and technology, level of independence in role and relationships with colleagues. Being a global company was interesting. Not a lot of appreciation for advanced talent. Poor opportunities for advancement. Some neat opportunities for interactions with fascinating research. At the time I was there, less than impressive management.

Good Work Environment

Good work environment, great product, wonderful co-workers

Regional Territory Manager

I worked remotely from home in charge of 7 states. Increased sales by over 45% in 2 years. Met with decision makers in the private medical sector.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADInstruments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADInstruments
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?