ADLS

ADLS Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Executive Care is very professional

ADLs stands for Activities of Daily Living. One of the better companies I have worked for. it was rewarding and demanding and professional and good learning experience that opened other doors at a later date.

Intense and stressful but likes to work with patients

It is a difficult job that can be stressful but if you enjoy patients it is good for you. Be willing to work long hour days and to be up early in the morning or work the night shift.

Pros

Patient care

Cons

terrible pay

Low stress working one on one withe patient.

Patient had a form of dementia,was a flight risk. Performed ADL's, companionship. Kept her busy and calm. At night sat in her room to insure she did not leave.

Pros

Enjoyed patient

Cons

short term

ADLS is not a company

This review does not matter, because Indeed did not understand that ADL's was an acronym for activities of daily living and instead though I was referring to a company for which I work...

Private Duty

Did private duty for elderly woman in her home. Provided all daily care that was needed including cooking and cleaning. Also did all grocery shopping and kept control of all medications that were to be given.

Pros

Easy to set or change schedule with co-workers

Cons

Patient could be demanding at times

nombreux sites d'activités

Création de projet pédagogique petite enfance management négociation avec des partenaires pour les sorties....

Cons

saisonnier

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADLS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADLS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?