ADS

ADS Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Good job

Great pay. Awesome experience get flown out to work and have hotel paid for along with transportation to the job site. Management can be unorganized.

Self explanatory duties, but being in the elements outside can get hectic

Overall, the job isn't very difficult, but the gas cost does range between 120-150 a wk. They are really good at trying to get you at an auto parts store in your area, & its weekly compenstion.

Back Stabbing no Driver cares

My five weeks of terrible training was inconsistent no one had a plan. So when I was sixth week I would be solo and got home. I was let go, I wondered when they decided that. But anyway alot dis trust among drivers. It starts with CEO of the Company and filters down to everyone including their customers who are left in the dark on their delivered material. But like alot of company's they think they have purpose. Five weeks ago I believed in them, but no more.Guess that's why there turn over is a problem.

Pros

They do some things for employees

Cons

This should be a hourly position, not mileage

It could be better.

Upper management seems to be clueless on the day to day operations of their own company. The secretary know more on what's going on. Due to upper management barely being in the office. Raises are far and few. They also take bonus away if you miss a day due to doctors appointments.

Pros

Cilents

Environnement de travail agréable

Bonne entreprise, les journées sont bien organisées, les taches demandées sont claires et réalisablesLe management est bienveillant

Speaking about the facility I was employed at.

Awesome benefits but lack of accountability for leaders at higher levels for employee relations. The benefit package from an insurance and retirement standpoint are far above the surrounding businesses in the area.

Depressing, to much for little pay

Awful job little pay for the 10 jobs they want you to do, smoke free environment yet people smoke right out the door. While it's not even break time, supervisor isn't present only sits in car smoking cigarettes. Stay away awful job.

Excellent management...

Great place to work at...Good people...Individual s easy to work with...Good management and upper management as well...They compensate well and offer raises...

Management has favorites and it shows.

What I do for ADS is fulfilling, however, if you are not a favorite of your supervisor you will not get far. My co-workers are enjoyable to work with.

Good to work and more leaning

The management is good but low salary can gim good exposure,The team work is great since people are supportiveThe time is abruptThe customer handling is great

Pros

Good to work and more leaning

Cons

Good to work and more leaning

If your in the “club” your ok

If you are in their club.. Ohio state grad.. or Notre dame… or fish.. go to their church.. you can ride on the backs of the real workers… but once you are broken.. they drop you… your used until your done… I was there 15yrs.. missed 1 day… I couldn’t take brakes because I had to get the trucks or in… while others walked around… or hidden behind skids reading the paper.. or just sitting outside at the break area all day… very stressful job… no space to do your job.. they take your area away from you.. but expect everything be the same… pure do as I say… not as I do… 😉

Pros

You get to carry all the bootlickers on your back..

Cons

Do as I say… not as I do…

Not a bad gig, just not for me.

Honestly, not a bad job. The training is trial by fire. They also start you out through a temp agency, making several dollars less than what they have posted online.

Pros

Work/life balance

Cons

Pay, training.

Great place

Good place to learn , techs and staff were great. Very knowledgeable . Everybody there was great to be around. Felt like you were part of a family

Pros

People are awesome

Cons

Hours

Interesting place to work

Its whatever you make it. Some co-workers will help you learn while others will put you in a position to fail. Its just like most jobs. Come to work consistently and do your job and you will be fine.

Pros

Time off, advancement, decent pay

Fast paced environment.

Mandatory overtime April-Oct. Tough to balance personal life and work. If you show up on time and are prepared to work you will do fine. They do promote from within.

Pros

Good supervisors

Cons

Short breaks, lots of overtime

Travail rapide en equipe

Il fait être speed avoir une bonne endurance physique car beaucoup de marche. Dans l ensemble rien à dire de spécial, il faut être motiver et aucun problème de santé car mine de rien C est physique ..A faire ou à refaire ....

Travail collaboratif

Société privilégiant la qualité au quantitatif tout en respectant ses délais et ses obligations. Travail en sécurité, formations, équipements fourni, mutuelle avantageuse.

Pros

Évolution possible

Cons

Penibilité de l'emploi, charge lourde, chaleur

Horrible

El peor lugar para laborar, pésimo clima laboral. Paré en el psicólogo por el acoso de mi jefa inmediata. Renuncien al primer foco rojo

Pros

Prestaciones de ley

Cons

Salario mediocre, pesimo clima laboral, no les importa la politica de calidad de vida, acoso selectivo

Worst work environment and awful pay

The few things you will noticed immediately when you step foot in ADS is poor management. This place is not safe to work at all. Osha should be called and this should be reported. The pay is terrible as well, also there are no benefits whatsoever, as well as no uniforms. I have yet to know a single person who has got a raise and some have been there 5+ years. It is an absolute joke to work there. They have barrels set up to catch the rain water because of all the holes in the roof as well. If you are looking for a welding job or assemble job, I would recommend going elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks/ lunches, no benefits, not a safe work environment

Terrible

The work out there was rough most days In ankle deep water, while pipe was going down the line, breaks were no existent if you were understaffed which was constant, and in factory injuries were high

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Cons

Everything else

Management seem not to care about safety over production

Starting out it was good after being there a while they seem to rely on u alot but dont compensate you for it.In my case i went from entry level to line operator with no pay in crease then had new hires from other plants brought in and was told i would need to train them to be my boss and they started at a hire wedge when i was told the move up wage was not available for advancement so i left they let me down

Pros

Its a job good 401k

Cons

They care more about your new replacement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADS