ADS logo
ADS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADS Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Interesting place to work

Its whatever you make it. Some co-workers will help you learn while others will put you in a position to fail. Its just like most jobs. Come to work consistently and do your job and you will be fine.

Pros

Time off, advancement, decent pay

Great place

Good place to learn , techs and staff were great. Very knowledgeable . Everybody there was great to be around. Felt like you were part of a family

Pros

People are awesome

Cons

Hours

Fast paced environment.

Mandatory overtime April-Oct. Tough to balance personal life and work. If you show up on time and are prepared to work you will do fine. They do promote from within.

Pros

Good supervisors

Cons

Short breaks, lots of overtime

Travail rapide en equipe

Il fait ĂȘtre speed avoir une bonne endurance physique car beaucoup de marche. Dans l ensemble rien Ă  dire de spĂ©cial, il faut ĂȘtre motiver et aucun problĂšme de santĂ© car mine de rien C est physique ..A faire ou Ă  refaire ....

Travail collaboratif

Société privilégiant la qualité au quantitatif tout en respectant ses délais et ses obligations. Travail en sécurité, formations, équipements fourni, mutuelle avantageuse.

Pros

Évolution possible

Cons

Penibilité de l'emploi, charge lourde, chaleur

Horrible

El peor lugar para laborar, pésimo clima laboral. Paré en el psicólogo por el acoso de mi jefa inmediata. Renuncien al primer foco rojo

Pros

Prestaciones de ley

Cons

Salario mediocre, pesimo clima laboral, no les importa la politica de calidad de vida, acoso selectivo

Worst work environment and awful pay

The few things you will noticed immediately when you step foot in ADS is poor management. This place is not safe to work at all. Osha should be called and this should be reported. The pay is terrible as well, also there are no benefits whatsoever, as well as no uniforms. I have yet to know a single person who has got a raise and some have been there 5+ years. It is an absolute joke to work there. They have barrels set up to catch the rain water because of all the holes in the roof as well. If you are looking for a welding job or assemble job, I would recommend going elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks/ lunches, no benefits, not a safe work environment

Terrible

The work out there was rough most days In ankle deep water, while pipe was going down the line, breaks were no existent if you were understaffed which was constant, and in factory injuries were high

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Cons

Everything else

Management seem not to care about safety over production

Starting out it was good after being there a while they seem to rely on u alot but dont compensate you for it.In my case i went from entry level to line operator with no pay in crease then had new hires from other plants brought in and was told i would need to train them to be my boss and they started at a hire wedge when i was told the move up wage was not available for advancement so i left they let me down

Pros

Its a job good 401k

Cons

They care more about your new replacement

Worthwhile Job

Starts at $14.50 an hr. which is decent for the workload. Great supervisor on 2nd shift which is the shift I work the other supervisors seem fair from what I know of them.

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante,si lavoro bene

Una tipica giornata de lavoro,poi non te dice nisuno nienti...si sei bravo!!!

Pros

Non te rompe nis uno

Cons

Nente

Ok

Its an ok place to work. Home most nights and every weekend. Several paid holidays. New years eve and day. Independently Day. Memorial day. Labor day and more.

Like a sweat shop

No comrodity horrible hours bad management. No one cares of Covid procedures. You work in a 90 degrees plus facility. 30 min lunch for a 12.5 hour day and you cant drive anywhere in time to buy lunch except a gas station

Pros

Free water

Cons

Nothing good, management is poor.

Very irritating, bad management, will be undermined by management, employers do not care for employees, bad pay, no climate control, unsafe work environment, leaks all over the roof.

Pros

Free lunch once per month

Cons

Unpaid 15 minute break, horrible work environment, bad management.

Ads

Que des gamins et des voleurs et voleuses de produits cosmétiques

Mon expérience chez ADS

Une entreprise qui offre la possibilité au débutant de pouvoir accéder pour un premier poste de cariste

Pros

Bonne ambiance de travail

Cons

Salaire

Best job ever

I liked the Co workers and my job duties. The manager made the job amazing. The manager allows growth and experience even if that means they're losing a great employee they want to see you succeed and do better in our careers.

Dans l'ensemble agréable

C'est un travail a la chaine donc il faut rĂ©pĂ©ter toujours les mĂȘme geste et rapidement, mais sa reste un travail comme un autres.

Pros

Bonne entente avec mes collĂšgue

Cons

Trés rapide

good benefits, hot warehouse, and good people

it is a good job that isnt hard but is labor intensive and a hot environment with little to no downtime. Lots of incentives and great benefits as well as water on hand

Pros

easy job

Cons

hot

I was not pleased with my 2 years at ads

The company plays favorites which I found upsetting. The year I started the company went public and all the good stories and had heard about from the other employees I did not see in my time because things had changed. They no longer cared about the employee.

Pros

Good hard work

Cons

I felt like a number instead of a person

Paisible

Des travailles en équipes, bonne compréhension entre responsable et employeur

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADS