ADSC

ADSC Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Fun place to work at

Good internship. Full WFH benefit + helpful supervisor. Did my thesis there and there was no micro managing. HR was helpful and it was all based upon OTOT.

une entreprise a fuire

aucun intêret de travailler pour eux salaire de misère

Good internship

The engineering team was nice. I had responsibilities as an intern. Technologies used were really interesting.

Friendly work environment

i didnt spend long time in ADSC but i feel that the most important thing between the employee this is loving each other like one family because the number of employees is just 70 and that give them a easy management style you can eat with top management transfer your idea easly , moreover the hardest part in working there is changed because the employees they don't like change management and there is new strategy goals you have to start achieve them , also the employees need more creativity innovation and think out of the box. when we come to the most interesting part in ADSC its being part of build this organization.

Financial Analyst

While working at a car dealership I created schedules to assist in financial decisions to upper management. There was a lot of customer interaction as well. I enjoyed mentoring my co-workers and helping them do their jobs more efficiently. I was able to create a process that originally took 2 1/2 days and turned it into a 1 1/2 day process.

Pros

Working independently

Cons

Drive was 1 1/2 hours one way

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ADSC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADSC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADSC