ADT Security Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADT Security Services Management reviews

Clear
3.1Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,289 reviews

Stressfull environment

ADT is a very solid company to work for, but due to staff turnovers there is always a shortage of people to do the hands on work on the ground. The processes and policies are excellent, but staff are mostly overlooked in the process. Suggestions are encouraged.

Be able to drive manual, have a full license, keen to learn, good listening skills, pick up procedures fast.

To be aware of your surroundings, I have learned a lot in the industry over the 12 years, this isn’t a job you take lightly, need to be able to pick up to 20 kgs. Everyone is friendly here, management have a lot to answer for.

unprofessional management

I was called for a face to face interview for 3x, all went well and said that they would get back to me except that they never did! after calling and leaving them text message i heard nothing. absolute time waster. very unprofessional management hence poor rating.

Stressfull, to many hours required.

A great role, unfortunately not supported by management in regards to trained staff as work colleagues. Training was left up to Me which was NOT reflected in my remuneration. Promise of hourly rate update as per contract not met after the 3 month period promised. Crew staff were NOT trained in the function of the Vehicle or its safety functions which left me at great risk. Long hours per shift ( 14 hours + ) 4 to 5 days a week.

Pros

Great driving exsperience between Nelson an CHCH daily.

Cons

Big hours driving.

productive but very busy workplace

A typical day at work involved taking non stop inbound phone calls. I learnt a lot from this role including skills such as prioritising customer needs, ability to multi task etc. The management team need to learn to look after their staff well enough. At this work place, it wasn't a very friendly environment. My co-workers were constantly gossiping rather than getting the job done. We were always short staffed because of the sort of environment people weren't willing to come into work. The hardest part of the job was not being able to have the flexibility to balance my home life style with work. I wasn't able to have much of a social life due to the hours I was doing at work which impacted a lot on my personal life. Constantly being called in on my days off to cover because they were short staffed. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help our elderly people and keeping them safe whenever their emergency alarms would rise.

Pros

free parking

Cons

long hours, contantly short staffed

Good Teamwork, Average Training, Overworked,

Underpaid Overworked Average Training Good Teamwork Advancement Available Good Client Management Company Management Unapproachable Staff Harassment not recognised Understaffed Low Salary No recognition of achievements by management

Pros

Good Teamwork

Cons

Low salary, understaffed, overworked

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ADT Security Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K
1.4K
1.5K
1K

• ADT Security Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?