ADT Security Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADT Security Services Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.1Work–Life Balance
3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,289 reviews

Stressfull, to many hours required.

A great role, unfortunately not supported by management in regards to trained staff as work colleagues. Training was left up to Me which was NOT reflected in my remuneration. Promise of hourly rate update as per contract not met after the 3 month period promised. Crew staff were NOT trained in the function of the Vehicle or its safety functions which left me at great risk. Long hours per shift ( 14 hours + ) 4 to 5 days a week.

Pros

Great driving exsperience between Nelson an CHCH daily.

Cons

Big hours driving.

was working for ADT Armourguard doing static work like working in city on the street and being the main security guard for courtenay place mall which is right in the city off wellington.

Pros

meeting new people

Cons

very long hours

productive but very busy workplace

A typical day at work involved taking non stop inbound phone calls. I learnt a lot from this role including skills such as prioritising customer needs, ability to multi task etc. The management team need to learn to look after their staff well enough. At this work place, it wasn't a very friendly environment. My co-workers were constantly gossiping rather than getting the job done. We were always short staffed because of the sort of environment people weren't willing to come into work. The hardest part of the job was not being able to have the flexibility to balance my home life style with work. I wasn't able to have much of a social life due to the hours I was doing at work which impacted a lot on my personal life. Constantly being called in on my days off to cover because they were short staffed. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help our elderly people and keeping them safe whenever their emergency alarms would rise.

Pros

free parking

Cons

long hours, contantly short staffed

door to door

I would go co-workers to some suburbs in Auckland and start knocking door after door in order to sell the alarm system. The hardest part of the job was to stay polite and smile until the end of the encounter with potential customers especially when they are rude. The most enjoyable part was when we have a meeting with co-workers and exchange the positive and negative experience of the day.

Pros

close-knit team

Cons

paid on comission

productive, good team with more fun at work place, and friendly

I work any day and any time...and i learned about some news skills : Work in multicultural environment .....manage time, and work in a Team with Colleagues or Co-workers....And the hardest part of my job is work in busy environment without Team...but I really like it ....

Pros

Free food..lunches ......and any food

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K