ADVANCE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADVANCE Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

A pleace of learning and build friendship among fellow workers

Every weekdays I spent my time working for advance for 2 hours. From 4pm to 6pm. The schedule is fine since that's the only available time i have when I was in college. The job was fine, the lessons are easy to teach but your patence must be high because you are working with kids, some of them can't cooperate but it's my job to understand.

Pros

Cons

Low rate per hour

Pengalan di Advance

Bekerja kompetitif, dan kolaboratif, jam kerja kebanyakan di mall

Pros

Kerja sama

Cons

Untung2 an

Exelente

Esta empresa alministra el material necesario y el personal colabora en sus deberes como el trabajo en equipo

Pros

Salario en tiempo y forma

Cons

Plantilla incompleta

Pengalaman di advance

Kompetitif selalu berinovasi di bidang penjualan Berusaha menjadi yg terdepan

Community development co.

This was a great company but because it was community based organization, it relied solely on government funding and after 9 years lost total funding. We performed primarily environment projects specifically, water conservation projects. We worked exclusively with local water agencies that were funded by federal, state and local governments.

Bad

It’s all about their drive cam. Lots of good driver move on because of it. Management is worried about their jobs and the numbers. Drivers are expendable. The equipment is in terrible shape. Management talks corporate safety, but it’s all about pushing employees to go faster and do more.

great work life balance

Amdocs is good place to work. Job Security. very good management. Excellent pay and benefits, multi-cultural workforce that celebrates those cultures, fast paced work environment, endless learning and growth opportunities.

Not recommend

Owners are very ignorant towards employees and are very difficult to deal with you must also watch your hours and check paystub every payday mistakes are to often made

Amazing people, fun environment

I greatly enjoyed the time that I spent working at ADVANCE. I grew to love the clients that we supported and my coworkers like they were my own family. I would highly recommend working at ADVANCE. Awesome benefits and 401K.

Good place to work although the pay is not great

Although the pay isn't great and there isn't huge advancement opportunities past being a keyholder, the manager is great and the other people working there are knowledgeable and helpful

Pros

relaxed atmosphere, easy to learn, driving makes the time go fast

Cons

pay

Difficult yet rewarding

It's a rewarding job depending on your ability to handle stress and the supervisor that you work under. Low pay yet opportunities for overtime. You will form a close relationship with the people that you support.

nice place to work

he manegers are nice and are understanding with the workers. nice clean place to work, and freandly atmospher easy to gett to eather by car or public transport.

Uma empresa sem meta

Tive muitos aprendizado na Advance, porém sem perspectiva, não havia promoções, nenhum incentivo. Não havia comando, e isso nos impedia de crescer.

Pros

Não havia refeição

Cons

Não havia nenhum beneficio

Productive Work

Work is good. I been with the company almost 5 years. Advance is the best Security Company I ever worked for in the last 8 years. I never had a complaint

Loved the clients but only a few fellow staff members

The best tip I can give about ADVANCE is to watch out for your fellow staff members. Upper management has a tendency to not fully investigate or believe the person/persons being accused of something. Also don't confide in supervisors even though you feel like you have a good rapport with them. They will only throw you under the bus. The clients are the only reason I stayed. Getting shifts covered is very hard and when you want to leave because you don't feel good their response is "well your already here".

Pros

The clients

Excellent place to wok

I enjoyed working with everyone at Advance; the management was excellent. They were always understanding and willing to work with me and my school schedule.

avoid

avoid at all costs, it is not worth the stress. the company itself is not doing too well as a business at the moment. you'd be better off working at another company doing sales and learning inventory control skills - like Target maybe, or a grocery store.

Pros

only if you're upper management

Cons

a lot

Great Job for students looking for experience

While I was working at ADVANCE I was also a full time student, and my supervisor was extremely flexible with my schedule and the hours I was willing to work. It was a great environment for building relationships with both staff and clients.

Pros

Getting the clients involved with the community of Brookings

Cons

Trying to get shifts covered could be difficult

Không hiểu .

- Người thông minh là người thành công dựa trên kinh nghiệm của người khác

Empresa agradável de se trabalhar

Empresa de grande porte com foco em crescimento da equipe , com grande desenvolvimento

work area is just plain

work area is just plain, no family day, no extra miles to the employees, they just want to have a salary on their own, delayed salary, over charging of tax

Pros

Perfect attendance

Cons

long works

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADVANCE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADVANCE