ADVANCE

ADVANCE Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Started off great

Honestly, when I began my role with Advance I loved it. I worked with a good staff team and brilliant manager. Unfortunately there was change to management and this lead to a lot of hostility. If your face doesn't fit... there's no point.

Pros

Good company relations

Cons

Bad management

Amazing women doing amazing work

I joined Advance about 10 months ago, never heard of them and have been pleasantly surprised. We operate a hybrid model and still flexible depending on ones circumstance.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Work load

Productive work force

They are good to work for and give you respect head foreman always talked to everyone on site when he came on site asking if you wanted anything like gloves and work tools

Pros

Good professional company

Cons

Fun workplace albeit stressful and poorly managed.

It is a small, local group home setting, which I enjoyed because you get to know and love the people you support and your coworkers. However, the compensation is extremely unfair because some of the houses are much more difficult and stressful to work at than others and they don’t differential this nor do they differential for different shifts, such as working overnights or weekends, if you pick them up. I’ve worked in many group homes across the country, and I’ve never worked at one where they didn’t do this. They also have very short staffing, frequently, so sometimes it’s 6-1 or 4-1 staffing (six people supported to one staff). These concerns have also been brought up to management on different levels including the CEO of the company to which was responded poorly by my and my previous coworkers’ standards as we felt we weren’t validated for our very fair and professional observations. You also can not get sick nor can your child, because you need to provide a doctor’s note, even if you can’t afford to go to the doctor for such a note if you have something viral like the flu.

Pros

great, kind coworkers. lovely connections with the people you support. lots of learning opportunities

Cons

poor compensation, no differential at more stressful or understaffed locations, little to no support from management

dedicated professionals

dedicated professionals who really care about coworkers and clients. It was really great working there because you can tell people sincerely looked after the clients and coworkers would help out by switching their own work schedules fo help out each other.

2 steps forward and 2 steps backwards

Thay have Formen on the jobs that don't know what they are doing and try to tell thair bosses that it's the guys doing the works fault for instance if you know a better way and safer way to do the job thay will do it the opposite way and make a mess of the job. Then go back and do the job the way you said to do the job. I worked for Advance twice the first time thay paid me off for taking a day of to go to my wifes funeral. I wouldent recommend eney one to work for them

Pros

Cons

Long hour's and don't get paid overtime for that even if you get paid for doing extra hours

Pengalan di Advance

Bekerja kompetitif, dan kolaboratif, jam kerja kebanyakan di mall

Pros

Kerja sama

Cons

Untung2 an

A pleace of learning and build friendship among fellow workers

Every weekdays I spent my time working for advance for 2 hours. From 4pm to 6pm. The schedule is fine since that's the only available time i have when I was in college. The job was fine, the lessons are easy to teach but your patence must be high because you are working with kids, some of them can't cooperate but it's my job to understand.

Pros

Cons

Low rate per hour

Exelente

Esta empresa alministra el material necesario y el personal colabora en sus deberes como el trabajo en equipo

Pros

Salario en tiempo y forma

Cons

Plantilla incompleta

Pengalaman di advance

Kompetitif selalu berinovasi di bidang penjualan Berusaha menjadi yg terdepan

Community development co.

This was a great company but because it was community based organization, it relied solely on government funding and after 9 years lost total funding. We performed primarily environment projects specifically, water conservation projects. We worked exclusively with local water agencies that were funded by federal, state and local governments.

Bad

It’s all about their drive cam. Lots of good driver move on because of it. Management is worried about their jobs and the numbers. Drivers are expendable. The equipment is in terrible shape. Management talks corporate safety, but it’s all about pushing employees to go faster and do more.

great work life balance

Amdocs is good place to work. Job Security. very good management. Excellent pay and benefits, multi-cultural workforce that celebrates those cultures, fast paced work environment, endless learning and growth opportunities.

Not recommend

Owners are very ignorant towards employees and are very difficult to deal with you must also watch your hours and check paystub every payday mistakes are to often made

Amazing people, fun environment

I greatly enjoyed the time that I spent working at ADVANCE. I grew to love the clients that we supported and my coworkers like they were my own family. I would highly recommend working at ADVANCE. Awesome benefits and 401K.

Good place to work although the pay is not great

Although the pay isn't great and there isn't huge advancement opportunities past being a keyholder, the manager is great and the other people working there are knowledgeable and helpful

Pros

relaxed atmosphere, easy to learn, driving makes the time go fast

Cons

pay

Difficult yet rewarding

It's a rewarding job depending on your ability to handle stress and the supervisor that you work under. Low pay yet opportunities for overtime. You will form a close relationship with the people that you support.

nice place to work

he manegers are nice and are understanding with the workers. nice clean place to work, and freandly atmospher easy to gett to eather by car or public transport.

Uma empresa sem meta

Tive muitos aprendizado na Advance, porém sem perspectiva, não havia promoções, nenhum incentivo. Não havia comando, e isso nos impedia de crescer.

Pros

Não havia refeição

Cons

Não havia nenhum beneficio

Productive Work

Work is good. I been with the company almost 5 years. Advance is the best Security Company I ever worked for in the last 8 years. I never had a complaint

Loved the clients but only a few fellow staff members

The best tip I can give about ADVANCE is to watch out for your fellow staff members. Upper management has a tendency to not fully investigate or believe the person/persons being accused of something. Also don't confide in supervisors even though you feel like you have a good rapport with them. They will only throw you under the bus. The clients are the only reason I stayed. Getting shifts covered is very hard and when you want to leave because you don't feel good their response is "well your already here".

Pros

The clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADVANCE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADVANCE