ADVANCED MASONRY
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ADVANCED MASONRY Employee Reviews

4.4Work–Life Balance

Work for a short while but good company

Work temporary but good company to work for I would work there again it was short-term but it was good would like to work for the company again maybe on its next projects

Pros

Good pay

Cons

No cons

Crooked Company...

I was never happy at my job, even though I showed up everyday possible. I did all of my tasks, stayed late if needed, and went above and beyond. They skipped my 90 day review and never gave me a placement raise like they had promise when I started. They laid me off due to downsizing. In my opinion, this family owned and ran company cares nothing about their employees, this is a crooked company in my opinion and others that have eorked there.

Professional masonry work

From the very beginning i was comfortable and aware of all my tasks and responsibilities. Very nice atmosphere as well as employees. Would recommend anyone for commercial masonry to consider advanced masonry as their choice.

Opportunity to advance and be aggressive in showing your abilities and skills to be successful and create your abilities to achieve and advance your

Great company with great employees and all around a great company and fast paced working environment that is held in a professional environment over time available and job training and advancement

it was a good job but short lived and no bennefits.

the work and pay was good and good supervision just went out of buisnes. the work was steady and fast paced .our boss was fair and good at what he did .

Pros

good pay

Cons

job longevity

Hard, but satisfying work.

A typical work day involves tending brick and stone masons, dealing with poor field conditions such as rain, mud, and cold weather. The job however is satisfying to do as the finished product be it a building or concrete floor is a culmination of your's and all of your co-workers hardwork.

Pros

Great coworkers

Cons

Dealing with weather

Great job

This was one of the jobs I was actually excited to wake up and go knowing that I have to work. Managment was excellent treated everybody with respect and courtesy.

Pros

Free lunches, good lenth lunch breaks

Cons

Very good company. If it wasn’t for moving closer to family I would never have left. Very relaxed company. That take time to make sure the job is done safe and right

Very Nice

This Company was my first real company to work for and it was very well put together. There were safety meeting for all the new workers and everything.

Great Place To Work.

Canadian weather patterns are the only issue. Good guys, Lots of Work. Fun, but proficient atmosphere. Lots of opportunity, a steady learning and advancement options. Great Benefits and RSP opportunities. I Fully Recommend.

competitve job

worked with this company for many years. became a labor foreman. became certified in a lot of areas. great team work. traveled to a low of areas and built incredible structures

Productive and Fun place to work

I enjoyed working for this company. Tge employers are great. You can always work your way up the pay scale. They acknowledge hard work and promote accordingly!

Efficient work ethic, always smiling faces.

Show up at 7 am, work ten hour days, with a break for lunch. two fifteen minute breaks one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Learned efficient time management in laying brick and cleaning brick as well. Learned how to collectively organize times between the jobs given, as well as learning organizational skills and great work ethic. Management was great always there when the site called for them to be, or employees needed any questions answered. Hardest part of the job was the brick cleaning. Taring scaffolding down at the same time as cleaning the brick. The most enjoyable part of the work day, and or job description was the great pay and the credible job recognition at the end, when the contract was completed and the supervisor had looked over all our work.

Pros

Nice timed breaks, always outgoing co-workers.

Cons

cleaning the brick and demolition at the same time

Hard working

get to work early so that I could be at my spot when it was time to start would have to shovel out mud to everyone so that they could start then keep them going all day by running to get them bricks and water and what ever else they needed

Pros

they might send you to school

Cons

very hard to get choosen

great company

Great company the staff and laborers are very professional. Customer satisfaction is very important. Management was very supportive.

Was a Good work enviroment

We get our tools out ,start at 8:00 a.m .Learned how to frame with Red Iron the management was good I enjoyed my Co workers was

Pros

Brought my own

Cons

30 Min.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADVANCED MASONRY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3