AEGON logo
AEGON
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AEGON Employee Reviews

3.7WorkÔÇôLife Balance

Fun at work place

Could have been much better, the management should have taken more actions yo improve the betterment for company employees. But would say earlier it was very very good,later the working environment was worsen

Good benefits and salary

I liked the start of my tenure of this company: nice colleagues and direct manager. However, over time a hidden agenda impacted the atmosphere and people were replaced not having a positive effect. Good salary and benefits though.

Pros

Discounts on other financial products

Cons

Golden cage, pensions are not the most exciting product.

DonÔÇÖt be fooled

This company is fake as anything The management have no clue, this place will ruin your life, 95% of staff leave due to mental health related to work

Pros

Free hot drink machine

Susan kerja yang menyenagkan

Lingkugan kerja yg produktif, mendapat banyak trainig , dan suasana kantor yang sangat kekeluargan

Pros

Bonus besar, asuransi bangus, setipa puasa dapet tajil

Cons

Klu ga achive target pulang malam

Excellent place to eork

Nothing bad to say about this company. They treat their employees very well and haven't worked for a better company ever.1 hour lunches with flexibility and can leave for appts. Very flexible

Er werd onderscheid gemaakt

Ik merkte dat er veel onderscheid gemaakt tussen uitzendkracht en vaste krachten, terwijl deze twee groepen dezelfde werkzaamheden kunnen doen. Soms had ik het gevoel dat wij als uitzendkrachten minder waren. Doorgroeien binnen Aegon gaat soms ook moeilijk. Ondanks dat je goede motivatie en ambitie heb op een functie word je meer op afgerekend hoe goed je bent in sollicitatiegesprekken. Voor de rest zijn het leuke collegaÔÇÖs en leer je onderling veel van elkaar. Ook een leuke kantine hebben ze en er is mogelijkheid om thuis te werken.

Pros

Leuke collegaÔÇÖs. Kantine met lekker eten.

Cons

Onderscheid tussen uitzendkracht en vaste krachten. Geen doorgroeimogelijkheden.

World Class

AEGON is a Dutch company headquarted in the Netherlands, publically traded and a top insurer world wide. Low interest rates have put pressure on earnings several times over the last decade. But, this is a well managed company and at nearly every touch point, the experience is stellar. AEGON's products and divisions are diversified and broad. Life including term/whole/universal, other health, cancer, accident, disability, LTC, real estate, structured settlements, stop loss, assumed and ceded agreements, reinsurance, TPA services and this is a short list.

Pros

Financial integrity

Cons

Low interest rate environment takes a toll

K├Âle arayan bir firma

Toplam 4 m├╝lakat ├╝zerine e─čitime kat─▒ld─▒m. B├Âyle bir firman─▒n bu kadar m├╝lakat yapmas─▒ da ayr─▒ sa├žma. E─čitim toplam 12 g├╝n s├╝r├╝yor ben 8. G├╝nde ayr─▒lmak istedi─čimi s├Âyledim. Kendi boyundan b├╝y├╝k egosuyla s├╝rekli azarlayan, ├žok ├žirkin ├╝slupla konu┼čan bir e─čitmenle daha fazla devam etmek istemedim. Ba┼ča b├Âyle bir e─čitmen koymalar─▒ firman─▒n imaj─▒n─▒ zedeliyor. Zaten yol yemek yok hepsi kendi cebinizden ├ž─▒k─▒yor ad─▒ "s├Âzde" kurumsalla┼čm─▒┼č ama kurumsall─▒─ča ait hi├žbir ┼čey yok sadece kendilerini pazarl─▒yorlar. ─░lk m├╝lakatta net ├╝cretin 3.150 oldu─čunu s├Âylediler sonraki m├╝lakatta ise ilk 3-6 ay asgari ├╝cret oldu─čunu bir sonraki m├╝lakatta ise ayl─▒k m├╝┼čteri g├Âr├╝┼čme say─▒s─▒na g├Âre ├╝cret ├Âdenece─čini s├Âylediler mesela ├Ârnek vereyim ayl─▒k 15 m├╝┼čteriyle g├Âr├╝┼čt├╝n├╝z alaca─č─▒n─▒z para 15 g├╝nl├╝k bir para. B├Âyle sa├žma bir sistem g├Ârmedim kalan 15 g├╝n bo┼ča ├žal─▒┼čm─▒┼č olucam herhalde, gitsinler suriyeli ├žal─▒┼čt─▒rs─▒nlar. Her m├╝lakatta ayr─▒ ayr─▒ ┼čeyler s├Âylemeleri bir kere g├╝ven vermiyor. Neyse dedim ├Ânyarg─▒l─▒ olmayay─▒m bir deneyim olsun e─čitime kat─▒lay─▒m hee bu arada e─čitime al─▒nmak demek i┼če ba┼člamak demek de─čil kesinlikle. E─čitime almalar─▒n─▒n sebebi de bir ├že┼čit m├╝┼čteri toplama tekni─či. ├ťr├╝nler dolar bazl─▒ oldu─ču i├žin m├╝┼čteriler ├žok kolay sat─▒n alm─▒yor, o sebeple prim yapma olas─▒l─▒─č─▒n─▒z d├╝┼č├╝k. S├╝rekli yak─▒n ├ževrenizden m├╝┼čteri bulman─▒z─▒ istiyorlar zaten m├╝lakatta annen baban ne i┼č yap─▒yor vs bunlar─▒ detayl─▒ soruyorlar ki m├╝┼čteri ├ž─▒ks─▒n :) yani k─▒sacas─▒ beni hi├žbir konuda tatmin etmeyip deneyim elde etmeye bile gerek duymad─▒─č─▒m bir firma. E─čer ger├žekten az maa┼ča ├žok stresli bir ortamda ├žal─▒┼čmak isterseniz┬á-┬á

Worst working environment ever

We were promised 3 months probation period and then we would be offered a permanent contract at once. Then we were told we needed 3 months of good stats to progress. Then 3 consequent months of good stats and a permanent contract might be considered. Then after 6 months of working there and though I was told my stats look great and I'm doing great, I was told they wouldn't offer me a permanent contract or renew my temporary contract as I had been sick in 4 instances and though it was a serious health issue, they wouldn't accept it. In the meantime I offered myself for overtime and further training, but was turned down. Management is horrible and useless. The only thing that made the day go by was my friendly colleagues.

Aegion grade -D

They are not a trustworthy company and donÔÇÖt care about their employees and their families. All they care about is there bottom line and profits. I wouldnÔÇÖt recommend this company to anyone!!

Terrible workplace culture

terrible work environment . Terrible leadership . Nepotism central . No meritocracy its about who you know. You are set up to fail from the start . Not a diversified environment. Every person of color that has worked in the company has left under a cloud after being frustrated out of their roles. Incredibly politicized environment with poor communication from operation managers to staff on the floor . terrible induction as well and staff attrition numbers are perceived as managers being effective but just an incredible waste of resources . I cannot recommend this as a place for a progressive minded person to work. Very change averse company with people pretending to champion the customer but only focusing on doing the bear minimum . At most a stepping stone to more professional companies. if a drone fitted with a camera flew over the halls of the building , the observation would be of many unhappy faces indeed a colleague sadly passed away at work.not a great environment.

Pros

Quality lunches

Cons

cost cutting culture, nepotism, lack of diversity

Great if you like being glued to a phone

Being glued to a telephone headset was not a good job for me. They had adherence time you had to stick with in on phone calls which was impossible if you got stuck on the phone with it it possible customer. Their lack of detail when logging the calls was what they wanted just to get as many phone calls as soon as possible. My attention to detail meant I always did less amount of calls. Only two people out of my 21 person class were still there which tells you they have high turnover rate for this position. I do not recommend working here if you do not like being glued to the phone.

Pros

Good pay & benefits

Cons

High turnover rate for this position.

Lacks structure

No coaching Promoted into a role without the experience and qualifications No support/job shadowing Toxic culture in sales branches Face needs to fit Lots of travel Line managers decent people No support during studies

Pros

Money and company car

Cons

Low support environment

Good place to work.

You can get on with your work with no tension. My work would all be about servicing pensions. we would update clients personal details and manage where and how the pension funds are invested.

Kisz├ím├şthat├│, innovat├şv

Korl├ítlan lehet┼Ĺs├ęgeket biztos├şt a tanul├ísra, kisz├ím├şthat├│ karrier├║t, teljes├ştm├ęnnyel ar├ínyos j├Âvedelem.

Compa├▒erismo

apoyo en ventas y personas agradables, el ├║nico no muy agradable el gerente que no tiene ni un pelo, de resto gente comprometida, me gusto la experiencia, pero quer├şa crecer, as├ş que lo tuve que dejar.

Pros

flexibilidad Horaria, herramientas de Marketing

Cons

si no vendes no tienes sueldo.

Productive and Fun Workplace

My time at Aegon was my first ob in an office environment dealing with data processes, and logging of jobs onine after every transaction or process. It also challenged me to deal with a different type of work with insurance and claims.

Average company.

Average. Flat culture. Don't really seem to care much about their employees. The company was obviously on it's way out as they were downsizing for years but never said a word to their employees.

P├Ârg┼Ĺs

Er┼Ĺltetett, p├Ârg┼Ĺs monoton munka. M├ęzesmadzag,azt├ín m├ęly v├şz.

N/a

Enjoyed working at Aegon at Edinburgh Park (on a secondment) for a six month period. Very professional outlook with friendly staff. Lovely location and office was excellent.

Pros

Canteen is fantastic

Great company with great benefits

I had a very good experience. Benefits started right away... you are given a book a business to work with however itÔÇÖs a very competitive environment not for everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AEGON. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AEGON