AEM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AEM Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Everything is great, I just really wish the pay was better. That being said, corporate culture is very wholesome and inclusive, coworkers are fantastic and really build a team mentality, and benefits are good.

Salaire et voiture

Véhicule personnel qu’il faut prévoir au niveau entretien sur son budget personnel. Pas d’évolution de salaire. Ex: 11 ans d’expérience et toujours au smic

Nice work evironment

Nice work environment, however managenent is poor. There is no opportinity to grow. Only for fruends or pppl who get along with supervisors. If you want to asvance in your career, this is not the place

Pros

Good environment

Cons

No way to grow

Innovative and Excelling Community

I arrived during the middle of their construction of the workplace, and everyone was so nice! Since then, nothing has changed and everyone strives to do their best work, while wanting to think about future experiences. Amazing workplace, coworkers, and so much more!

Bonne Ă©quipe mauvais patron

l'entreprise est bien placé dans paris l'autonomie de travail est apréciable. Mais le côté humain et bonne ambiance est inéxistant dans le bureau.

A revoir

Collab sympa Responsable hypocrite et très fausse. Directeur sympa très franc mais devrait revoir qui il embauche comme responsable. Grande compétitivité entre certains collègues même si beaucoup sont sympathiques

Pros

Certains collègues

Cons

La responsable

Promise not met

Taken on as a unervsal machinist but told after 3 months will only be working on laths. Also told that I'm ment to machine fixtures square everytime I use them I questioned this and was told I didnt know what I was talking about as I'm not as skilled as them as they went to college.

Productive and Fun

Productive and fun. Lots of friendly people to work with. You are always doing something, never time time where you have nothing to do. Working hours are very good with lots of opportunity for overtime.

Lavoro accettabile

Preparazione furgoncino con sacchi, scopa, bidone ecc, fare il giro che mi è stato assegnato, raccolta rifiuti dai marciapiedi, cambio sacchi dello sporco, scarico rifiuti negli appositi spazi e riportare il furgoncino in azienda.

Pros

2 turni, salario buono

Cons

La maleducazione delle persone e di alcuni colleghi

Agréable

cette entreprise est petite mais super intéressante par son ambiance de travail

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AEM?

Un gran equipo de trabajo con ganas de mejorar

Empresa dinámica, en la cual los compañeros se ayudan y la dirección permite y confía en los trabajadores; permitiendo que apliquen las técnicas, que consideren más oportunas para personalizar los entrenamientos de los niños y niñas.

Pros

Las tareas que tenia.

Cons

Jornada laboral corta

nc

nc - possibilitĂ  di miglioramento - azienda con forte carattere italiano

Assitant Engineering Manager

Led a team of up to 10 automation engineers working on diverse projects as a consulting engineering company We managed both large and small project requiring agility and flexibility in approach while maintaining the client's best interests. We balanced cost vs. complexity on a daily basis. We also managed project schedules to meet deliverables required to keep project on track.

Pros

Free beer and great food

Cons

Travel duration during startups was unpredictable

Not a good fit

The work I did was interesting and I learned a lot. However, the person who hired me was replaced by an individual who did not share the same approach to my position. The workplace culture was not conducive to multi-team cooperation.

Pros

Great experience in writing books and doing website development

Cons

Poor management

Productive and friendly place

I really don't have anything to say. Was a very nice place to work, my coworkers were the nicest I have ever worked with, ever. Helpful and patient. Overall a very nice place to work.

Pros

Patient and helpful

Cons

No AC

Buen ambiente de trabajo y trabajo en equipo

En este empleo aprendí el manejo de Excel, SPSS y Swiftchart, mi estancia en este trabajo fue buena ya que como es trabajo de campo y trabajo foráneo, conocí muchas ciudades.

Pros

Ambiente de trabajo

Cons

Seguro médico

Good experience but no room for advancement

Pretty good team with nice and friendly people. No room for advancement and low pay for lots of added responsibility. Very nice trail in back to walk for breaks.

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

low pay

Work hard party hard

Complete work minded company. Good for Learning Less work life balance Work hard party hard

Fun and productive, very family like business

Fun and productive, very family like business Employees are personable, and the owner is a fun and reasonable person. The graphic design position includes web and print design.

Pros

good pay, good hours, good people

Cons

no full time positions for graphic designer at present

Good opportunity for starters.

A family oriented company. Not too strict, employees are nice and very accommodating as well as the management. As a starter from then, the company are very willing to teach you what you need to learn.

Flexibility

Aem provide there employees flexibility for there job and healthy environment for employees and also welcome to new business ideas of the employees. Company also provide health insurance and Traveling allowance and many more benefits also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AEM