AEON logo
AEON
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AEON Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

The job is always interesting and always has something new to learn.

The supervisors here are amazing. A great balance between watching the techs, doing their own work, and keeping the teams motivated. Always there when you need them and they give the right amount of criticism to help you BUILD from it instead of tearing you down. If the pay was different it’d be 5 stars.

Pros

Bonuses, Swag

Cons

Pay scale is meh, supply is a struggle sometimes.

Good students for the most part.

AEON was a good way to get started working / living in Japan. The schedule was a little rough with 35-40 teaching hours / week (not counting preparation time). I had had some experience teaching ESL before I came to Japan, so I was able to prepare without too much problem. The workplace culture was hard and busy for the teachers. AEON is still better than most other schools like GABA, NOVA, etc.

Pros

Apartment founf and susidized.

Cons

Late working hours (until 9pm 5 days/ week)

Fun workplace

Work at aeon has teach me many this that i didn't know before. And at here i have managed to do a lot of this with the guilden from my superior. But the stating salary are not enough with the current economy.

Pros

You will have relaxing day on the week says

Cons

Very stress on the weekend that you need to do many thing

Stop read before your interview

Only enjoyable part of this jobs is the customers. The bad .. dispatch is slow and only 1 of them know their job. Management is bi polar . Call management and depending on how he feels. He could make the job ez and profitable or he can make it hard and pay nothing. Manngement will change any rule at any time so he can be right. The biggest gripe I have is chargebacks. the risk of the job is not worth the rewards. If you mess up on a job max charge of 350 on a job that only paid you 15 bucks for. Company take no risks at all. chargebacks are on you. The company will also change ur pay, per point based on performance of there high expectations and will not inform the employee. All this sounds illegal but company answer is get a lawyer and good luck.

Pros

New work locations every day

Cons

Money, job relatable

Customer service

. Give service To customers who come to our store according to our sales items to captivate customers before going out must buy it. . Grected customer with a friendly and helpfull atitude . Answered any question regarding, sales, and promotion . Carefully and accurately rang up item and healty, packed customer bags.

V good

All staff are v good cooperating me. My manager superiors also nice persons. My work place and climate is good. Enjoy with my work. All records updating dailywise

室內工作,不用像街市沒空調嘆。

特別公司文化,同事之間不友善,同事之間說話有骨,每個星期的一次超三會做到妳懷疑自己是不是人?🤪老屎扶欺負新員工,會給臉色看,^_^

Pros

有的部門超級自由。

Cons

所有假期,公司話事,

You can learn a lot things in this company.

You can learn a lot things in this company. Most of the colleagues are willing to teach and guide the new staff. But it is a stressful working environment because it is fast pace retail business.

AEON is a good company with good value.

AEON has great health benefits with great pay. AEON is about team work. AEON is a non-profit organization and Is affordable affordable living. AEON is a growing company.

Good place to gain experience

I was working as the part time cashier here and it's was fun with the collaborative working atmosphere which lead by the great team leader. Everyone was helping each other while in working session.

Company merger had effects on quality of job.

The company’s merger with another contractor coupled with Spectrum purchasing Bright House networks has changed the culture into a less employee friendly environment. Wish everyone well it’s just time to move into a more lucrative career.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Less money, less job security, detachment from management on our own mostly

Wonderful company to work for!

I have worked for Aeon for almost 14 years. Everyday brings new learning experiences. The organization is doing great things in the community and the work is fulfilling.

Pros

Great Benefits

Productive and organized work place.

I've learned to use Xcel worksheet, as well as handle phone calls including complaints and maintenance issues. The hardest part of my job is being in my cubical long periods of time.

Amazing place to work

Constant training and aid to help with the relocation and teaching to the highest quality! Training staff were always on hand to help with both the job and living in a new country, they genuinely cared about me and my success.

productive and fun but stressful also

its great but its hard when the environment it self is toxic but overall okay the payment also fairly paid but still not enough for me who are bread winner of the family

Productive and good working environment

The work that I've been done everyday is count the voucher, issue the vouchers for selling or redemption, doing money exchange and more. I have been learned new thing from zero to everything. There have very helpful and positive of management level. If I have a problem in work, they can help and give some advice for me. The best working environment of company because there's no stress, just enjoy working and can having good relationship with superior and other staffs. There not more even hardest job because we can help each other to settle down the problem and I have enjoy with my job in this company but I need to find other job with high salary due to many commitment I have.

Job experience

It was a great experience working in such a hectic situation and chaos environment. It teach me to be an organise & multitasking worker. Working there also leads me to be an independent person.

Fun

Nothing to mention but just to be specific, my job scope is handling and sanitize the preparation food for customer. It quite tough but practise make perfect. You'll use to it.

Good job for after SPM

Kerja okay. Manager and supervisor sama2 trained kiteorang yang baru masuk. Masa mula2 kerja tu rasa memang macam susah la sebab kena jumpa pelbagai customer. Tapi lama kelamaan lepas training tu da tk takut sangat la.

productive and fun work place

*fast-paced environment *good management and support *manage to handle high level of customer service. *stay positive and keep calm to maintain good customer service

officially many chances to get higher position

anywhere working place might tired but it is okay as long as the teamwork is working good enough and understand each other.It is enjoyable to learn every process in each department depend to how the willing of an individual to work better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AEON. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AEON