AEON

AEON Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Tiring and very little pay

I like my colleagues there they're very helpful and nice but cant stay for too long as the salary is very low even i did OT its never enough but for spm leavers can try to gain experiences

It was a fun workplace.

All the employees are very kind and friendly. Cashier can be quite boring cause it’s the same movement everytime but getting to meet so many different customers is nice.

Toxic work environment

The buildings are maintained just above housing code. Dangerous work environment, had to step over homeless people that were passed out from getting high. Upper management did nothing! The compliance department will make your job more difficult if they don't like you.

Pros

The Mission

Cons

Toxic work environment

Great experience

Aeon was an interesting eikaiwa company to work for during my time spent living in the beautiful country of Japan. I liked teaching English to many people.

管理層不善,公司制度規矩各方面混亂

因人工低請全職兼職沒有揀選下全部獲聘,traning 由一人做嗰個就係supervisor,店長經理沒有參與任何traning等,店舖上下全交給supervisor,稱呼店長的經理將所有責任放在supervisor上,因為難請全職下,全職做錯任何嘢除了偷竊遲到外其他一律都會被豁免,也要耐心教導要畀時間佢哋慢慢適應等, supervisor做錯嘢就扣表現分獎金,店舖規矩也沒有定明及清晰指引. 另外好多時全職兼職會惡嗰個主管通常個主管冇話事權,店長只會聽從全職嘅意見因為佢哋難請,及黑暗有極不公平情況出現.,入了Aeon好難再出去搵工,出面個market大多數唔會考慮呢間公司嘅supervisor. 較難返身!入Aeon要三思!唯一優點每個月又8日例假

Pros

Double pay and 每年黑暗表現獎金

Cons

9小時工作

素晴らしい同僚たち!

スクールで一緒に働くメンバー(スクールマネージャー、アシスタントマネージャー、Native講師、日本人講師)はすべて、本当に素晴らしい人達で、学びも多い職場です。常に生徒さんのことを考えて、ベストなレッスンやケアを提供しています。経営側は、時々目的がわからなかったり、現場には見えないことがありますが、、それはどんな企業でもあることかもしれません。

工作環境10分好,同事之間相處融洽

工作環境10分好,人事部譚小姐10分好人,同事相處也10分融洽,上司姐姐們也很用心教導,人生第二份正職10分10分好的體驗

Long working hour

salary is below average , long working hour . There is quite stressful and open office environment . Management doesn't know anything about management .

Pros

flexible working hour

仕事内容が少し辛いかも

モーリーファンタジーに居ましたが、メダル回収作業が大変で回収したあとも機械に通さないと行けないのですがその機械に多くのメダルを入れるのですぐオーバーヒートします。しかし待遇、福利厚生はなかなか良いと思います。

Pros

社員特権

Cons

忙しい

融通がきかない

仕事は色々な事をやらされるわりには、時給は全然上がらない。1ヶ月シフトで休みづらいです。ボーナスはあるにはあるが、微々たるものでした。

Pros

有給休暇はあるが、取りづらい。辞める時に残った分は消化出来る。

Cons

パートでも、社員並みに何でもやらされる。

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AEON?

文句と悪口が多い

パートさんのベテランが文句と悪口が多いし、ベテランのパートさんは親切ではないので、私も苦労しているから、ケータイの持ち込みも含めて見直し改善をして欲しいです。頑張って。

Pros

親切

Cons

ケータイの持ち込みが文句言われます

職場文化

同事之間是非多,說話喜歡單單打打。若冇得罪老屎忽日子過得比較輕鬆番貨日子比較忙,公司地方大想搵多個同事幫手都搵唔到

Pros

假期多

Cons

不喜歡同事請假

The job is always interesting and always has something new to learn.

The supervisors here are amazing. A great balance between watching the techs, doing their own work, and keeping the teams motivated. Always there when you need them and they give the right amount of criticism to help you BUILD from it instead of tearing you down. If the pay was different it’d be 5 stars.

Pros

Bonuses, Swag

Cons

Pay scale is meh, supply is a struggle sometimes.

Good students for the most part.

AEON was a good way to get started working / living in Japan. The schedule was a little rough with 35-40 teaching hours / week (not counting preparation time). I had had some experience teaching ESL before I came to Japan, so I was able to prepare without too much problem. The workplace culture was hard and busy for the teachers. AEON is still better than most other schools like GABA, NOVA, etc.

Pros

Apartment founf and susidized.

Cons

Late working hours (until 9pm 5 days/ week)

Fun workplace

Work at aeon has teach me many this that i didn't know before. And at here i have managed to do a lot of this with the guilden from my superior. But the stating salary are not enough with the current economy.

Pros

You will have relaxing day on the week says

Cons

Very stress on the weekend that you need to do many thing

Stop read before your interview

Only enjoyable part of this jobs is the customers. The bad .. dispatch is slow and only 1 of them know their job. Management is bi polar . Call management and depending on how he feels. He could make the job ez and profitable or he can make it hard and pay nothing. Manngement will change any rule at any time so he can be right. The biggest gripe I have is chargebacks. the risk of the job is not worth the rewards. If you mess up on a job max charge of 350 on a job that only paid you 15 bucks for. Company take no risks at all. chargebacks are on you. The company will also change ur pay, per point based on performance of there high expectations and will not inform the employee. All this sounds illegal but company answer is get a lawyer and good luck.

Pros

New work locations every day

Cons

Money, job relatable

Customer service

. Give service To customers who come to our store according to our sales items to captivate customers before going out must buy it. . Grected customer with a friendly and helpfull atitude . Answered any question regarding, sales, and promotion . Carefully and accurately rang up item and healty, packed customer bags.

V good

All staff are v good cooperating me. My manager superiors also nice persons. My work place and climate is good. Enjoy with my work. All records updating dailywise

室內工作,不用像街市沒空調嘆。

特別公司文化,同事之間不友善,同事之間說話有骨,每個星期的一次超三會做到妳懷疑自己是不是人?🤪老屎扶欺負新員工,會給臉色看,^_^

Pros

有的部門超級自由。

Cons

所有假期,公司話事,

You can learn a lot things in this company.

You can learn a lot things in this company. Most of the colleagues are willing to teach and guide the new staff. But it is a stressful working environment because it is fast pace retail business.

Good place to gain experience

I was working as the part time cashier here and it's was fun with the collaborative working atmosphere which lead by the great team leader. Everyone was helping each other while in working session.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AEON. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AEON