AETC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AETC Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Contracted through City of Atlanta for Hartfield Jackson International Airport

Always be on time in a neat clean company issued uniform. Be engaging to all customers, airport staff and co-workers. Stay at you post assigned for your shift. Be observant of the cameras located throughout the airport. The shift is 8 hours and continued standing always wear comfortable black shoes. Be very aware of your surroundings.

Pros

Two 15 min break, an hour lunch, and pay check every week.

Cons

Language barriers

Horrible Management

Benefits package is a big proTraining is very through "senior" staff/Lead RBT's don't care about helping you learn or grow as a new RBT. They are only there for the pay increase and make it well known that they are friends with the BCBA's, who are far from unbiased. Reports against those RBT's are buried.Management is there for billing not for the kids-You do not get breaks at all and are expected to work around 40 hours a week Extremely toxic and negative work atmosphere

Pros

Excellent Training and Benefits

Cons

Every other aspect of this company

Muito parentesco

Parentesco vale mais q competência , preferem pagar menos do que ter bons funcionários

Pros

Gratuidade no transporte coletivo

Cons

Não tem nenhum benefício para o trabalhador

Not a good company

Low pay, sometimes you go weeks without being paid and you are told to be thankful you have a job. Managers have favoritism especially to those who provide them favors. Co-workers stab each other in the back, brown nose and lie to get ahead. None of the contractors or organizations work with together they all work against each other. Problems starts with management and filters throughout.

Good job

Varied tasks, good pay, auto enrolled into pension, very demanding. Shift patterns and shift pay, weekend overtime available. micro managing from managers

Environnement de travail agréable

Cette petite entreprise composée de trois personnes est très chaleureuse. Elle m'a permis d'apprendre sur le métier d'assistant à maître d'ouvrage et sur le monde de la promotion immobilière

aetc

low pay micromanagement late checks to many chiefs high turnover starting rate to low need better training managers outside the aetc building or in field

well balanced work environment

I always felt that the command looked out for my interest, my immediate supv and peers helped each other of most occasions. The Commanding Officer always would make me feel as though I was part of larger team, not just my department, but a team with the 13 AF bases area of responsibility.

Poor Company

Workers are underpaid and overworked. Emplyees personal/vacation hours were taken away. Raises are rarely given even if earned. Employees go un appreciated for years

Dynamic Work environment

Yes, the work environment is fast paced, can be stressful, but it makes your day fly by. Payroll issues happened quite often in 2018... like no paycheck for one (1), to three (3) days

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

No raises, nine hour shift... you pay for lunch.

Productive and fun work place

Productive and fun work place Typically, the norms as to be expected Team work, for the most part everyone works very well together, believes in sharing and helping each other.

Pros

Treated with respect as an adult

Cons

Short breaks coupled with an hour lunch that has to be repaid.

Challenging and fun at work place.

It was very hectic schedule at AETC but I enjoyed working there as training and teaching had always been my passion. Each day came up with new challenge and facing such challenges improvised my knowledge and skills. With management support I could understand their culture and languages. The initial hardest part of the job was to pronounce and remember my student's names. With the passage of time I was accepted, loved and respected by my learners.

Pros

Suitable timing, 6-7 hours of job

Cons

language barrier ( local languages like Africans, Zullu, Khosa were difficult to understand)

N/a

Afternoon and evening briefing to discuss instance and process. Ensure travelers get to their arrival or departure sight Follow airport rules and regulations It was a fun place to work. Standing through out the shift. Meeting new people and ensuring the passengers were safe..

Pros

Fun enviornment

Cons

Standing all day.

Worst Company

Do NOT work for this company. They lie about how many hours you work. They call you a liability if you have disabilities. They fight so you can not have unemployment benefits.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, bad management, no benefits

Boring and monotonous

If you want a decent wage with no prospects this is the company for you. Shift work with no windows makes for a dull atmosphere in a dying UK industry.

overall good company

Good company with solid managers and a team with good energy. Every cooperates there pretty nice, the management is helpful as well, very team oriented.

Good work place

work as customer service representative at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport. greet customers, answer travel inquiries. Handle customer inquiries, complaints, Calm angry passengers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions. Interface daily with consumer affairs divisions. helping customers finding wheelchair assistance. Helping customers with kiosk machine. Assisted customers with special needs and quickly addressed and resolved customer complaints.

Horrible

This job ,with Aetc and the airport, is only for those that want no advancement. The employees are treated horribly and paid as minimum as possible. You work hard hours for little pay. I work hard at any job that I aquire (my name is important and no one can say that I don't do my job, above and beyond), but this company will work you through the ground. I am the 2016 employee of the year but yet, I have worked with this company for 4 years with ONLY a .50 cents raise. Do not employ yourself with this company!!!!

Pros

No pros

Cons

You will be worked above and beyond with little pay

good place to work

pay and conditions very good. close to home and flexable working. the people i worked with where easy to get on with. multi tasking

Pros

local

Cons

night shifts

USAF AETC instructor/Lead Scheduler

Training the worlds best Weapons Directors for the Air Force. Normal duty day was from 7am-4pm with duties to include supervision of 6 personnel in a scheduling shop managing 60 instructors schedules. We typically have about 6 classes of 10 people throughout the school year. The best part of my day is the instruction of students but also problem solving when the schedule needs to be changed real time to meet student graduation demands. The difficulties with the job are when instructors scheduled don't show up to their assigned positions for that day, or when a flying squadron requires a short turn body.

Pros

great people and positive stressors

Cons

Slow promotion/pay increases

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AETC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AETC