AETOS Holdings

AETOS Holdings Employee Reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

Work Life Balance

Most of your time will be at work rather than be with your family, Management most of the time doesn't care about you until you made a mistake then they will mark you. A lot of politics with the higher ups.

Pros

Salary, Benefit, Great colleague

Cons

Long Hours, bad management

Fun to work with only a good bunch of colleagues

To be honest its fun depends on where you being posted it's not a long run job you looking for only for saving up money. No work life balance hardly to see yourself in future in aetos

Pros

Good pay out

Cons

Long hours of working no time to spend

Tired & stressful

The only lack from aetos is their strict culture on CBS Report. The company must know that there are alot of competitor around them. And must fully expect that the ones applying for this job, has poor CBS Report. And these people might perform well due to their status. Your manpower shortages might solve IF you give them a chance.

Pros

Upgraded facilities

Cons

Long hours and no life

Toxic culture. Some old Management staff thought they are saint but in fact they are the most toxic.

The HQ has a canteen in it's building. Corporate staff enjoy good work environment with many choice of place nearby for a meal. But some Corporate staff are selfish, fake and constantly criticising others for their standard of work. The shear amount of politics are alarming.

Pros

Work environment.

Cons

Very toxic work culture. Extremely high turn over.

Gain a lot experience

If you are intending to have a family or more work life balance , I would not recommend as for the long hours and leave is very hard to get. On the same hand, unfortunately some errors on management team and their inefficient on administration also some of them failed to give proper attention on staff's problem.Which is why I couldn't stay longer in the organization.

Pros

Free cab, medical insurance, pay on time

Cons

lack of prospect, long working hours, bad management

errors on management team.

I'm so grateful by contributing to such an amazing organization which preserved well my welfares during my period of service in Aetos.Unfortunately I do find some errors on management team and their inefficient on administration also some of them failed to give proper attention on staff's problem.Which is why I couldn't stay longer in the organization.

Pros

Bonus, increments, incentive depends on sites.

Cons

slow process of annual leaves.

Competitive workplace

If you are intending to have a family, I would not recommend as for the long hours and some benefits were not given to females when they were pregnant during they period of working in Aetos.

Pros

Good bonus

Cons

Entreprise frauduleuse et mal honnête

Ils vous feront croire à un CDI et vous mettrons en confiance, vous formerez leurs agents le premier jour de votre prise de poste tout cela pour recevoir un recommandé chez vous après 1mois qui vous dira fin de période d'essaie alors qu’ils vous auront tenu de long discours sur le fait que vous resterez très longtemps dans leurs sociétés et que vous êtes l’avenir. Une bonne bande d’hypocrite et un patron très vicieux. Surtout prenez bien en photo tout les documents qu’on vous fera signer. Et si on vous propose un poste de SSIAP dans un hôpital sachez que vous serez juste un ADS déguisée en SSIAP

Pros

Paye début de mois

Cons

Vicieux. Manipulateur. Profiteur. Arnaquer

No life workplace

Management here is not just the Issue, it's the higher ranks and your working teammates are the problem too. Whenever there is no manpower we will have to work at least 6 days and one day off. When one guy resign you have to wait super long to get another replacement for the team and also you still have to work 6 days and one off day. Work is stagnant. No future prospect. You can see alot of old man and woman who are in their early 50s only holding a sgt rank. I thought it was a good steppingstone but I was wrong and most of my team agrees too. Hence the turnout rate of the company. If you have nothing to do at home no friends no family no life please do join.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Extremely long hours

Learned all the basic enforcement duty

Enforcement duty with arm. Escorting lnmates, searching, monitoring cctv, check vechicle, update visotor records when perform gate duty. Doing adhoc duty, issue summon, traffic duty, patrolling and etc.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AETOS Holdings?

Stressful

Salary wise no issue except for management.working environment depends on situation.no time for myself.sometimes given only one day off which is not enough to spend time with our family.

Best security company

I worked for many companies and this company is the best in terms of welfare and salary wise. Good bonus paid to us as well every year without fail. What more can I ask for.

Pros

High salary

Cons

The system made by the management was not favourable by most men on ground. Forced OT was implemented. Hard core politic games on the ground. Insufficient breaks and so much rules to abide.

Fast paced environment

During my 5 year term I have learned a lot and grown to be more matured with AETOS. As an Auxiliary Police Officer, Performed various duties assigned with Singapore Prison Service. The place where I learned to be more firm and tactful toward inmates while escorting them for different assignments.

Nil

The management have to control on Hiring people who don’t have experience and those people who is not interested in security line chances on having them will defeat the purpose of security

Overview

Great job is you are there to retire. If you have a huge appetite from a career progression perspective, there is a lot of rooms of improvement you can recommend and implement. At the same time, since the management is there to retire, your recommendations would usually be casted aside. There is 2 side on every coin, persevere and see it happening or wait for the right time to recommendations to be raised during meetings.

Pros

Worklife Balance

Cons

Managment are filled with people on retirement mode

Can work for money

Find another job if you really require to upgrade yourself. Otherwise, work here just to earn money for daily life. Just forget about work life balance.

Productive and Fun

Ensure safety and security Professional manner As and when assigned by management Attend to any security related matters Handle customers End of shift

Hard Worker

I am very much and and worker but easily to get alone with. I love to execute my work in a timely effective manner, and the love getting the job done with my teammates

great company to work with

i had great life while i was working with aetos, i paid well and even more than what i worked, management , hrs, leaders, supervisors are did a great assistance when i needed. i regret that i left this company.

Not recommended

No family life, have to continue the job till replacement arrived or stay more than 24 hours of working. No benefits at all and they dont look after staff welfare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AETOS Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AETOS Holdings