AFFCO NZ LTD

AFFCO NZ LTD Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Good pay...great job.... friendly staff

Admins easy to get on with. Staff easy going. Work is easy. Skills upgraded. Chances for advancement. Good pay rates. The only fault is seasonal work.

Hostile Enviroment

I was the pay roll admin at AFFCO. The training was not very good the work space was in the staff break area and there was no privacy to discuss pay issues with the staff. The plant manager was disrespectful and swore at staff as well as myself. I would not send anyone I know to work there.The workers were great people and I really enjoyed that side of the job.

Pros

Parking

Cons

Plant Manager and Head office staff not enjoyable to work with

productive and fun work place

I liked working there, my supervisors were nice and understanding. most enjoyable part of my job was learning new skills, talking to people and being able to work with my sister.

Pros

knowing alot of people.

alrite for single and enjoy night work

night shift work,good for single people ,is a fast pace job as u work within a time frame especially when short windows( given 4 hrs to clean) pre oper checks before the shift begins. great way to learn different skills of cleaning in meat processing factory.

Nice workplace

A nice place to work, with friendly, approachable executive team. I gained various skills in various departments. Staff were rewarded with weekly perks such as Friday drinks. chocolate Fridays.

Gran empleo temporal

Muy buen dinero. Un lugar agradable y con tiempos determinados. De mucho aprendizaje laboral en el ámbito alminenticio.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AFFCO NZ LTD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AFFCO NZ LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AFFCO NZ LTD