AFFCO Wairoa

AFFCO Wairoa Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Export production

Depending on the type of work your doing within the company, it isn't always for everybody. Some of the jobs in there are not everyone's cup of tea. There is alot of repetitive work and your doing the same task. My advice would be to learn as much as you can. The only way to learn more tasks is by turning up everyday and being keen. You will eventually get moved around and trained on different jobs. You don't really want to be stuck on the same old job day in and day out.

Work is fun and people are easy to work with

Awesome job, hard and fast but got through every challenge that was given. Moved around a lot and experienced a lot of different jobs that were available through seasonal work.

good hours, diverse work force

good place to make regular earnings, can be seasonal at times, and very repetitive, good place to learn basic knife skills, how to work well with others, and in a team environment.

Pros

consistant hours

Cons

not performance based but time served

Good money

Gotta keep a shape knife gotta stand up for long hours and be good at working with a team and learning how to sharpen a knife and learn other jobs a long the way

Pros

Good money

Cons

Keep a soild routine

Fast work place

Thought I would start a new job as I had just finished driving for tiniroto school and go bus. Was here for 4 months my position in this factory was packer..also enjoyed this job as well.

Pros

Work fairy

Cons

No work

Was good to work

Working in affco Wairoa taught me how to think quickly and efficiently. It also taught me how to work independently and also in a team, it also taught me time management and hygiene practices.

Productive workplace

While I was there, I was working in the freezers, Loading and stacking and then went into the boning room and done some trimming. Met a lot of life time friends amongst the time worked there, also became independent.

Pros

Long hours.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AFFCO Wairoa?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AFFCO Wairoa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AFFCO Wairoa