Affco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Affco Employee Review

Fun,Hardworking Environment

5 November 2012
A typical day at work is can be repetative and at times labour intensive which is expected on a production chain.Management are doing their best they can can to ensure productivity and safety in a time effective manner and to meet customer demand in a ever growing competitive market.My Co-workers are somewhat like family.I have a great repore with all my workmates whom i communicate well with.Most of my experiences have been positive as the most enjoyable part of the job is helping people improve their skill sets on certain jobs and always willing to help.Smiling at a job well done,taking pride.
Pros
overtime hours, company xmas family functions
Cons
layoffs
9 September 2017
Same roleSame location
knife hand (Former Employee) - Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
It was good working with this company they showed you how to operate machine. I worked with all ethnicity which I enjoyed while doing my part in working with Kiwi fruit.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
Very long hours having to work during the night
11 June 2013
Same location
frezzer works (Former Employee) - Te Puke, bay of plenty
meet a lot good people that taught the jobs that I was learning made me grow in confidence every day that I was there
17 June 2020
Meat Processor (night shift) (Current Employee) - Feilding, Manawatu-Wanganui
The work itself is repetitive and frustrating but the job payes well. If you don't mind working in a cold room or standing on your feet for long periods of time and can handle the pain it's a decent enough job.
  1. Fun,Hardworking Environment