Affco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Affco Employee Review

Highly Recommended

7 October 2014
All throughout my time working at AFFCO I had a daily routine still being young I learnt to adapt to any type of task that my supervisor put me on. I got along with my co-workers as some of us had job routines, there were some jobs that were harder than others but other than that mostly all good.
1 May 2019
Same role
Labourer (Former Employee) - Moerewa
a days work feels a lot harder when you deserve more money for the job title and it's demands. its disheartening how management and staffs treat new employees however i did learn new skills there and got to know some genuine people. however the ratio to good to bad staffs is more bad than good. join the union when working there for better conditions and pay as affco will try short cut.
Pros
Cons
short staffed causing long hours
17 June 2020
Meat Processor (night shift) (Current Employee) - Feilding, Manawatu-Wanganui
The work itself is repetitive and frustrating but the job payes well. If you don't mind working in a cold room or standing on your feet for long periods of time and can handle the pain it's a decent enough job.
14 May 2020
Butcher (Former Employee) - Moerewa
Idm working there at the meat works, was good and all just everyone didn't like the day shift supervisor on the beef cuts didn't either was always a alright
  1. Highly Recommended