Affco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Affco Employee Review

productive

8 June 2016
The team leaders in my area were very helpful in training and keeping all staff accountable for the work and task at hand. I enjoyed the team I worked with everyone help were it was needed. The hardest part of the job was definitely the smell, it got easier the more I worked.
17 June 2020
Meat Processor (night shift) (Current Employee) - Feilding, Manawatu-Wanganui
The work itself is repetitive and frustrating but the job payes well. If you don't mind working in a cold room or standing on your feet for long periods of time and can handle the pain it's a decent enough job.
14 May 2020
Butcher (Former Employee) - Moerewa
Idm working there at the meat works, was good and all just everyone didn't like the day shift supervisor on the beef cuts didn't either was always a alright
3 May 2020
Fancy meats packer (Former Employee) - Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui
It was easy to get into. All i had to do really was pass a deug test. They make sure they let u no every detail to working there eveen the litle things that matter less. Good pay rates for night shift workers. Great staff. Great comunication aswell. Only downfall to been there for the short period was actually the workers and staff. My personal information had gone from the staff to the employees and alot of people where sadly talking about my life while i was gone.