AFL

AFL Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Steady , good pay, benefits

Good place to work, good pay and benefits, clean work environment, good balance of time off and working hours. Bonuses every quarter are also nice.

Fun workplace

Amazing team ,great management. Working is very good no body forced you.Doing your job and everything will be fine. Working all weather conditions. In general fun place for work

Good Work Place

Great Job for a Single person, Everyone is Treated Like Family. Could never complain about the people who you work with (and thats good because you'll be around them all the time.

This was an excellent workplace, co-workers. Had integrity, were loyal, and over the years turned out to be great friends. My job skills were enhanced with each new project I was given to tackle. Wonderful crew. Great place to be. I would do it again in a minute

Pros

Short work week, excellent benefits, Great pension plan.

Cons

Fast paced environment, multitasking required..

Empresa muito boa

Ótima empresa para trabalhar, o patrão é muito humano, ele busca sempre dá uma condição de trabalho adequada para o seu funcionário.

Unique place to work

Clean and different type of work. Turned out to be research and development in the latter stages. Only 7 associates at the time of my employment. Laid back

Buen ambiente laboral

Muy buen ambiente laboral, poca paga, muchas horas.

Pros

Poca paga

Cons

Muchas horas

Terrible place to work

Terrible work environment. Very micromanaging. No room for advancement. Very old school thinking. It was a frustrating environment where you could show you were getting your work done but you still had to sit there h til 5pm to be able to leave m.

Rates keep getting cut. expectations keep rising. The sales manager tries to sell you on upselling to customers

working all stat holidays, every single long weekend. inconsistant pay. No job security. Pressure to upsell to customers. Take heed! Do not work here!

Pros

arent any

Cons

long hours, low pay and sell, sell, sell to cusmoers or lose your job.

Good pay

it is very good as it was easy to umpire, it had good pay and the people working there were really nice. would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a good job

Best place I've ever worked

This is the best company to work for. The benefits are great and the culture is like non other. It's like having a family away from your family at home. Training is great if you get a good trainer.

Great place to work!

I love this company. I was in the hospital with covid and was out for a while. This company (HR Joie) checked on me almost everyday. When I came back to work, my coworkers went out of their way to make my transition back to work as easy as possible. This made me feel so valued and proud of the company I worked for. I highly recommend this company!

Pros

Great pay

Trabajo tranquilo

El trabajo en si no es nada pesado y aveces te puede aburrir, pero el día se te va demasiado rápido ya que tienes que estar trabajando rápido para poder lograr la meta del día.Todos los team leaders, son muy creídos,y si no les caes tardas mucho en subir de categoría.

Production and the people

It’s a ok company not a place where you can advance to another position they are always hiring you can meet lots of different people and travel 60% of time

Buen lugar para empezar a trabajar

Lo malo es que con el tiempo se vuelve estresante pero te acostumbras un poco

trabajo bajo presion en todas las areas de trabajo y suficiente tiempo para break

Siempre te estan presionando los lideres y bastante complejidad en algunas areas

Pros

Prestaciones superiores

Cons

No tiene comedor subsidiado

Easy interview process with adequate compensation and benefits

During my time with AFL I have gained a wide variety of experience. The pay is adequate as are the benefits. Corporate leaves something to be desired but middle/lower management has more than made up for their shortcomings thus far. The work is secure and stable so far from what I've seen. Many people have chosen to move with the company when does eventually dry up in a particular area. Good referral incentives. They also have nation wide internal job listings you are eligible to apply to after 1 year.

Pros

Regular overtime, willingness to train, stability, monday-friday, good middle/lower management

Cons

Working in extreme cold/heat

Laid back atmosphere

Great pay/benefits, really laid back company. They pretty much let you get away with everything besides attendance. The micromanaging is the only downside.

Pros

Pay Benefits Get paid even if you call out

Cons

Great job for my last 9 years, steady work and easy hours as a Field Technician. Co-workers were friendly, managers were friendly but seemed stressed more often than not. Attitude is everything, like any job.

Favortism

Toxic environment lots of back stabbing. Everyone was not treated the same Standards / expectations were not the same for everyone Supervisor had “pets” who were allowed to pretty much do what they wanted

Pros

Hour for lunch

Cons

Not everyone gave 100%

The benefits and pay

Do not apply to this company. They will persuade you and have you apply for positions that are not even available within the company. They do not believe in social distancing and do not seem to take Covid-19 precautions seriously! The management is bottom of the barrel and puts in no effort for employees success. I could go on and on. These are just a few things i've witnessed within the company the 2 months i have been working there.

Pros

paid lunch, good benefits

Cons

management, employees, the job itself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AFL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AFL