AGC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AGC Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Dont bother

The CEO is not a nice person. Would start shouting over nothing, expects you to go the extra mile for nothing, no praise just demands. He reminds me of the Faulty Towers character that started beating a car with a tree branch like a lunatic.

Horrible working conditions. Bad managememt. Force you to work when sick. Injuries all the time.

Dont work here! They will force you to work even when sick. Never clean and will work you to death. If you want to work 60+ hpurs a week 6 to 7 days a week this is a job for you.

Pros

Its a job.

Cons

Everything else.

Uma ótima empresa que tem ótimo convênio, investe funcionários.

I dont work there anymore

It was an awesome job till I ran paint on a test witch I diidnt know was a test to see who they keep I feel that was bs because up till then I was doing different parts then they had ne paint something I had not painted in a long time I lost my job the next day

It was ok

It was a good job, only problem being is that all companies in Western Australia only hire Advanced riggers. This wouldn’t be a problem if they were infact Advanced Riggers. It seems that as long as you have RA Ticket, it doesn’t really matter that you have no experience in the game. I’m RI, but have been doing this trade for over 29 years now, and still cannot get a start in WA, after having worked there and proven myself, all because I’m not RA

Terrible company to work for

Terrible company to work for. The culture in this company is the worst I’ve ever seen. Bullying and intimidation is are the go to tactics for management and supervision

Cons

Not a good experience. Very dissapointed

If your eyes aren't the right colour you won't get on with this company. Some management personnel aren't fully qualified and put the knifes in to cover their tracks.

Pros

Money is OK

Cons

Management like crawlers

Very good company to work for.

We did 12hr shifts at least 2hrs paperwork, most enjoyable was stripping and rebuilding pumps and doing laser alignments. Good company to work for they look after their workers safety comes first. Very productive and have work procedures in place.

AGC sucked!!!

Expect you to work 7 days a week no matter what! Management doesn’t know jobs to help. No communication!! You could be the hardest worker there but if they don’t like you then you’re always being watched!!!

Yes fun places to work and socialise

Good company to work for found them fair and prepared to listen to work groups last worked for age in Darwin past 4years as pInter blaster leading hand supervisor position left job with good work rating

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Hours where good 5ten hour days 8 hours on Saturday occasional sundays

A great place to bet at with great people.

A very enjoyable job that is 4 days on 4 days off. They do there best to make there employees happy. Its a very welcoming job to work at. Anyone can fit in there.

Employees are very supportive

Employees are very supportive with each other. You will feel at home. Compensation are ok and benefits as well. Has a clean environment and hires very courteous security guards.

This is AV company

This is AV company. I had worked with this company for 3 years, the management is totally support us,this was the privious employer for me , and overall experience was good in that company.

Work

Worked with the union as a painter. Felt more like a laborer but managed to get my hands wet with painting. Projects worked were at palazzo and Harrahs.

Great place

Family oriented,no MA after what, staff always has your best interest at heart to help you're child or children succeed, whether it's acro,gymnastics,t n t, or just something to get your kids blood flowing!

Pros

Obe big family

Cons

Nada!

Toxic co worker and aso the company

unprofessional people toxic envirenment no learnings not paying you complete no time for concerns instead they focus your mistakes such a fault finder!

Precisa melhorar

Salário muito baixo Precisa melhorar os benefícios

Pros

Boa alimentação, transporte

Cons

Salário baixo

Travail agréable

L'environnement n'était pas stressant: la masse de travail n'était pas importante.

Managible

It was a good experience to work at AGC but not my forever job to stay and work and help pay for schooling. High paced which is no problem major amounts of scenerio thinking required different steps to be taking. Communication was sadly lacking and made it difficult to know what to do and what not to do.

Good place to work at. They treat you good. The pay is good. They have bonuses throughout the year when you’re hired on. And you can get as much over time you need.

The job, the guys, and lower supervision were great. Most upper managers were simply not good enough

Everything about the job, the camp, social life, culture, workmates was good. Interactions with leading hands and lower order supervisors was always pretty good. AGC had a good reputation with the guys. Upper level management was a different matter. Some simply did NOT know anything at all about their jobs, yet were stupidly put in charge of other people. Direction sometimes was not where it should have been. Inefficiency was the result. Some of us felt sorry for the owners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AGC