AGFA logo
AGFA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AGFA Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Amazing and challenging work

The best place I ever worked. Fantastic projects with great teams. Loads of enriching possibilities. Best people I have ever worked with aside from a select few.

Pros

Quality of work

Cons

Aside from a few people none.

Sehr Gut

Meine Zeit bei der Agfa war sehr gut.Interessante, selbständige und abwechslungsreiche Tätigkeit.

Pros

Ausbildung immer up to date / meist Home Office

Cons

Aussendienst DACH/viel unterwegs und meist Home Office

Nada a declarar

Uma empresa preocupada com o desenvolvimento do capital humano.

Altid spændende nyt.

Frie forhold. Bilordning og hjemmekontor med tilskud. Stort ansvar.

Alles ok

Vor allem stabil mit Festanstellung. Ich war 15 Jahre dort und hatte IG Chemie Vertrag. Der Betriebs- Leiter sagte beim Vostellungs- Gespräch wir sind an einer lang- fristigen Bindung interessiert. Wie es heute ist weiß ich nicht, damals war es Bayer Tochter.

Pros

stabil

Cons

Hat bei der technologischen Entwicklung nicht mitgehalten.

Environnement de travail agreable

La meilleure des entreprises de tout mon cursus professionnel

Limited job advancement.

It was an excellent place to work because of the co-workers, customers and clients. Management did not provide job security and there were continuous top management issues that took everyone out business.

Usine lambda

L'usine fonctionne en 3/8 lorsque nous avons le poste d'agent de production. Mon poste était d'assister une machine de découpe et de vérifier qu'elle ne manquait pas de consommables.

Pros

Proximité avec le lieu de vie

Cons

Travail aliénant

It was a place to work, had some really good coworkers and management was ok.

On a typical work day reported at 06:00 Hrs. and walked the building to make sure that there were no issues with heat ,thermal oxidizer, chiller, boilers, fire system an so forth. I would have to check boilers every two hours and fill out log and at least weekly preform water treatment tests for boilers and chillers. If anything was found out of the ordinary I would address that situation and issue a work order on it to cover my time. If nothing out of the ordinary was discovered I would go to the work order system and pull work orders for that day which work orders could range from normal monthly and weekly PM's such as the fire system, emergency lights, fire extinguishers, PM's on pumps, boilers, chillers ect. I also worked on rooftop H.V.A.C. units repairing leaks and charging units, replacing condenser , air handler motors, replacing failed refrigeration compressors and upgrading controls on vintage equipment for which parts were unavailable. Would also identify equipment , parts and order them. many days had to sign in and accompany contractors . Most days left work at 14:30 Hrs.

Bonne entreprise

Personnel vraiment sympa, j'ai travaillé 4 mois dans cette entreprise.

Loved working there

I started off in customer service, worked my way up to data maintenance and then a call in center. I loved working there. The opportunities and benefits were really competitive and there was room for growth.

Be prepared to work mega overtime for free

Managers have misguided belief that everyone is on salary. Salary is defined by law when someone has the ability to hire/fire so most staff are NOT on salary. It’s a crutch to intimidate staff to work long hours for free. Same story/same story for the last 15 yrs. Expectation when travelling is also to work long days/weekends without pay or time in lieu. Entirely no moral in the office. Not a lick of fun - in fact it is shunned! Local Management is still back in the dark ages with old school intimidation management styles. Mega layoffs. Don’t get sick or old or they WILL lay you off. Not the respectful/compassionate employer of past.

Benefits

Cons

Long hours, demoralizing atmosphere

xray

we had to promote the x--ray machines and he quality of the negatives to hospitals who came in for the exhibition and attend anyone with questions about the product

Worst fob in a 21 year career

Typical day of work was to sit down and be shelled by nonstop calls from my manager heaping yet another drop everything and work on this seriously dissatisfied customah. Being bombed by IM's from weak co workers asking a "quick question" which was code for can you do this for me. Never ending pointless meetings where everyone just complained and moaned like sissys and nothing of substance were ever discussed. A steady stream of rightly dissatisfied customahs threatening to "pull the product". Clinical errors in the reporting software which would generate incorrect cardiac findings. Product fixes that take ions to be released leading to even greater customer anger and hostility. I learned that a great startup company could be acquired by a larger company and quickly run down the crapper. The kindest thing I can say about management is they are all in sheer terror of getting fired and live an anxiety riddled existence which exudes to all their employees. Ya just feel like asking "so what would ya say ya do here"? The hardest part of the job was tolerating total nonsense and incompetence. Oh, and going to work was also horrifying. The most enjoyable was leaving for the day and shutting off the mobile phone.

Pros

The end of the day

Cons

Going to work

fun place

small company in terms of staff, but a monopolistic company in the Tunisian market. there is opportunities to build a precious portfolio of contacts. create relationship with major suppliers and clients in the medical field

Great Healthcare IT company to work for

Agfa was a great organization to work for. Many team members work remotely and support customers and the organization from home offices. Very efficient model to meet the business needs

Pros

Remote work and great Management staff

Cons

At times long days on the PC

Don’t expect promises to be kept

Promises are not kept, even if written. HR does nothing to help you, they take employees for granted. They think all are replaceable. Loyalty goes nowhere, and dedication is overlooked. Management is weak, and provides little support in your day to day job. It’s a “sink or swim” type mentality. The only positives I could say are the overtime and health/dental benefits offered.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Poor management, broken promises

hard worker in a fast paced envrioment

Manage beta accounts for two separate systems reporting directly to headquarters, this involved managing both software and hardware installation and upgrades in the field

Very nice place to work

My experience related a typical day at work. A day to me at my Job is very different every day, because I have different tasks every day. I do work with customer services, make phone calls, communicate with emails with coworkers, do transactions using SAP system, using scanners to relocate material that i been receive. I have to work with different people all the time, the drivers are from everywhere. It is very nice to work in my department. I do not have any intention to leave this Job. I am very happy in my workplace.

production

nice benefits long hours management could be better great pay must be able to lift 50 lbs or more will work days and nights get a week off each months 12 hrs rotating shifts

Lovely job

I was Field Service Engineer with Agfa. This company provided me lots of opportunity of learning, working and fun. My jobs is to support customers whenever they have issues, and travel on site if necessary . Workplace culture varies from one place to another, so it always keep me busy and enjoyable. Management was also professional.

Pros

Travel

Cons

traffic driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGFA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AGFA