AGI - Ag Growth International

AGI - Ag Growth International Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Assembly

Good people to work with would have stayed longer but they moved to sioux falls south dakota benefits are affordable plenty of hours during the summer time

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Moved

Salary is not good

Year 2022, 2 welding supervisors quit because of unfair salary rate versus the new hires.Working here for 3 years and so. My salary rate is 20cents higher compare to the new regular employees who just graduated from school. Means your value is not important to them. To think they should value you for you know what to do. Wake up foos. Good be here at arroweq.

Pros

Good salary for new hires

Cons

Unfair salary for loyal welders

Horrible place to work

Zero job security. Was heavily underpaid. So much stress on the floor I witnessed a fist fight between two employees. This place is one of the worst I’ve ever worked at. Complete joke, if you want a job longer than a few months I’d recommend going else where

Pros

Cons

Trash management

Best Job I have Ever Had.

Very family oriented company where training and safety make you feel like you matter to them for the long haul. Having your dedication recognised through company advancement is always great. Salaries could be higher.

Pros

Relaxed but structured atmosphere.

Cons

extremely busy seasons.

Great company to work for

Great company to work for If you are not looking for a career growth. It is part of larger company. It is like a government, continues improving is not a priority

Friendly environment, management is very transparent. They encourage you to do your thing and listen when you have something to say. Advancement may be slow but I believe there is an opportunity

Where Do I Start?

Stay away from this place and do not plan on setting up any roots in Falls City. Too worried about things other than the success of the company. If you to see what not to do in management, join this place and watch the entertainment. Was promised a hiring bonus, worked as a temp, and fired before receiving the bonus.

If you like to be written up for no reason, work here…

New CEO is a joke making a fool of himself, maybe if he focused his energy on sales instead of picking on people in the factory, we wouldn’t have half the problems that we have. Quality has gone from bad to really bad. Machines are super old and the new ones break down all the time. And hopefully you can get enough hours from March-October to get ei approved.

Pros

Cheap food they buy from Costco and make themselves to serve you, no flavour and completely unsanitary, Management gets $40 large pizzas from upscale restaurants, factory gets $13 large pizzas from dominos

Cons

Management!!! 100% Bullying

It is a family culture environment work places.

It is a family culture environment work places. Keep in mind - it is a large company under a mega company. But over all I head a good experience working with great coworkers.

Wants to be big, doesn’t have the ground level management to do so.

Left a job I was at for 4 years to get back into the agriculture industry. Company says it wants to grow and eliminate waste in manufacturing and assembly in the Omaha facility. Relocated to this place to do just that. 5 months in, the company has to “eliminate” my position due to failure to obtain sales.

Pros

None to think of

Cons

Micromanaging plant manager, no hr presence on the floor, never forward thinking always reactive fires.

Fast paced team.

Westeel has a production environment. It can be extremely fast paced and knowledge retention is very important. Your skill set is very important and you will be treated with respect and paid well.⁸

Uma otima empresa com possibilidade de crescimento profissional.

Execelente parque fabril, colaborador valorizado, 1° segurança depois produção, equipamentos de ponta....só sai de lá porque meus planos ja era me mudar pro sul do país, super recomendo.

Pros

Vale refeição e refeição na empresa, plano de saúde pra toda família, transporte

Cons

Visao vertical

Awesome people to work with but terrible wage

I loved working here, the people were amazing to work with. The only negative thing I have to say about this company is that they under pay their staff by quite a bit.

Worst Place I've Ever Worked

Awful work environment. You get harassed, bullied by more experienced workers every day and the management does nothing to stop it. If you missed the old days when you were in middle school and bullied by bigger guys; that's your company to work for. It's the company culture there.

Loved the job and the people that I worked . It felt like a family type of atmosphere. The only reason I left was because I wanted to come back to be closer to my family.

Pros

Liked the work

Cons

Hot

Standars factory setting.

Biased attitude towards racial equality. The company cares more about image than hard work. You are not allowed to have opinions that differ from company. They have unrealistic expectations concerning deadlines. They tend to promote very rarely but when they do they find the least qualified people.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Pay, health care, negative and harrassing attitude fostered by management.

Excellent place to work.

Family type atmosphere, nice clean facility. Management is easy to get along with. Co-workers are more than willing to help you with any trouble you may have getting started.

Great experience

Work was easy, people are friendly. Job can be a little mindless at times putting parts in jigs but never felt rushed and co workers always were happy to help and answer any questions

Stay Away

No job security at all. Its all depends on how much happy you keep your manager. If a manager says the sun rises at the west, you must believe it. If you show them the actual reality, they yell at you and treat like a kid. I was given more harassment than the opportunity to learn about company’s operations. No organized training was provided. My manager always talked about how to pull other teams’ legs and fire people there. If you make a minor mistake being a trainee, they show you eyes. It was a worst decision of my life to join Westeel leaving a really good job behind.

Stay Away

Terrible place to be employed. Micro managed by PM, with no direction or feedback. Little to no training Offered, and be prepared to be blamed for the PM’s off budget quotes, wrong parts and verbal abuse. Noted drug use by fellow employees, and a low standard to health and safety of employees in the field. Very disappointed that I turned down a better position elsewhere- as AGI promised advancements in both position and salary Between the horrible Manager, power happy project manager, and the completely incompetent payroll staff- I am glad I got out of there quickly

Relaxed atmosphere

approximately thirty people engineering firm in Hull. Not too bad a place to work. Have worked at better places but have also worked at a lot worse.Give it a chance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGI - Ag Growth International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AGI - Ag Growth International