AGI Atlanta

AGI Atlanta Employee Reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Great entry-level position

Great environment, the coworker is the best I had the opportunity to learn a lot from them but the HR departments did not work well with some workers including myself

Fun place to work with great people!

This job was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot of great sales skills. A typical day was spent doing team building activities in the morning and door to door sales the remainder of the day.

Do not work here

I worked for agi for less then a month they have no base pay and no hourly rate, they lure you in by saying they’re looking for managers but then offer you a door to door sales job where you are expected to make insane sales goals only to be paid commission on top of that they expect you to drive out to other cities and give you no type of help if you need gas money because they have once again only commission pay, keep yourself out of this location if you can trust me it’s not worth it.

Pros

Cons

extremely long days, no hourly pay, wayyyy to stressful, long drives

Very informative and helps enhance customer relations

I was able to work face to face and create personal relationships with customers on the daily basis. Although I had to use my own money and resources to complete tasks in the work place, co workers were very helpful.

Pros

No salary cap; can make as much or as little as you want weekly

Cons

Based solely on commission; no base hourly pay

Great for Entry Level

-Being a commission based job, a daily routine of trying to close deals with business owners is pretty much what the job asks from the personnel there. The culture and management are amazing and the overall job could easily be a career. It's it highly likeable and the salary is there if you're willing to give up time. It is an amazing job to build business relationships and management experience. The only minus is that it is commission so it's all on how the system is working for you at the time.

Pros

Great enviroment and management

Cons

Commission

High energy, high pressure

This is a good job only if you are extremely, unequivocally amazing at sales. It is business to business direct sales. And you must be very, very high energy, consistent, fast, competitive, and confident. If you are a natural in sales then there is opportunity for advancement. If you are not, you will not make any money as it is commission only.

Pros

regimented

Cons

no salary, long days, pressure

Fun and competitive

Not for everyone, but definitely the best place to be to gain unlimited amounts of experience. Great culture, good management and a lot of fun. Builds character in young adults as well.

competitive fun place to work

great culture, good people, fast paced learning environment, must be willing to get out of your comfort zone, lots of experience with public speaking, training and interviewing

Pros

travel

Cons

long days

Fun working environment

Great place to work and even better people to work with. Can be a little hard to get use to at first. Must be willing to travel a lot in one day using your own vehicle but the job experience is worth it.

Work Environment

The work environment was very welcoming, but you only get paid commission, something that they do not notify you about in the interview. I would never recommend anyone to take a trip because they only give you a 50 dollar gas card the rest of your stay is on your expense. I would not recommend this job to anyone unless they are really good at sales.

Pros

Work Environment

Cons

No benefits, they don't tell you the complete truth about the job

Overall great customer service

I really enjoy the site. It's very well productive, sufficient, and inspires you to do everything that needs to be done so you will be able to obtain employment!

Great opportunity

I loved Training and developing others. Everyone was so goal oriented and cared about my success. Office nights were always fun and the management team there is fantastic

Productive and great place for growth

This company provides personal and business growth for an individual who is prepared to be successful and understands the meaning of hard work.

Great people make a great company. Truly a team environment. We WIN TOGETHER.

AGI Atlanta offers everything someone could want - growth opportunities, hands on training, great work environment and competitive compensation. The CEO recommends a work/life balance and spends hands on time training on how to achieve the balance she has successfully created in her own life. Family and friends are welcomed with open arms to company events and are a big part of the company culture. It's inspiring. The job security is there for people who work hard and do the right things. The company values integrity. Job security and advancement are available for people who do the RIGHT THING ALL OF THE TIME. I have learned everything I need to know in order to represent a Fortune 500 client. I have invested NOTHING into the business except my time and energy and in return have received amazing training and development. I've become better personally and professionally.

Pros

What you put in is what you get out - if you work hard you are rewarded, recognized and compensated appropriately

Cons

Entry level there is a lot of sales. In sales there is rejection. Rejection isn't enjoyable.

Great Development Opportunity- Lot's of Opportunity

This is a great company to work for. I have had many opportunities to travel to different states and attend great conferences. What I enjoy most of all about the company is the people. Everyone is really helpful and lively. There is also a lot of diversity in the company which is really important to me. Definitely seems to be a great place to be if you are looking for fast career growth. The hours can be long and depending on your lifestyle the work can be demanding. I didn't have much sales and marketing experience coming in (and I was nervous about it) and I received a tremendous amount of training.

Pros

Great CEO, Gain Experience, Growth Opportunities

Cons

Long hours, sometimes clients are irrational.

Great environment and opportunity

Great atmosphere in the workplace as well as great guidance and mentoring from an excellent owner.

Awful job and waste of time.

This job markets itself as something that it is not. It speaks of major "Big Picture" opportunity. But the reality is that few make it to the top and its based more on favoritism than achievement. The reality is that you'll toil for hours, have next to no personal time, and get paid less than minimum wage. This is a Cydcor marketing company and it should be shut down immediately! This company does an exceptional job of taking advantage of recent college grads that don't know better.

Pros

Free pizza on team night.

Cons

Everything else. The biggest con is that you don't get paid well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGI Atlanta. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AGI Atlanta
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?