AGI

AGI Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Average

Typical corporate environment, no clearly defined career path for many positions. Large company that is slow to initiate changes that would benefit the employees.

Es una empresa estable , que respeta y apoya mucho a su personal .

Es una empresa que tiene claras sus metas y objetivos. Ayuda y promueve el desarrollo personal . Es abierta a las sugerencias que ayudan a la empresa a obtener éxito. Hay mucho respeto y logra ser empática con las diversas situaciones diarias dentro de los proyectos.

Belle société et belle mentalité

Je conseillerai les futurs salariés de voir au côté d'AGI. Ambiance très agréable.Vraie culture d'entrepriseBeaucoup d'opportunité au sein du groupe.

Pros

Attachement aux talents

Cons

Pas de points négatifs

Poor mangers

Company very unstable and very poorly mangers and work space very unsafe and very toxic relationship between the mangers and workers and no growth with in the company and don't know how to hire the right person to do there job

Pros

No lunch rooms for the maintenance guys

Cons

Health benefits are no good for a working people and there family

Productive to a certain extent .poor management

The bosses were unprofessional. They workers were mostly man and they were helpful for the most part. I worked overnight as a forklift operator it started off great but ended badly due to lack of professionalism by management etc

Pay needs to be better

I feel that agi employees should be paid more the the temps they bring in to work there .. The temps come in to work and dont want to work just walk around all day and they making 16-19 an HR

Just a paycheck

A good side job to have but stay for too long. There isn't any raises. You can be there for over 10 years and the new hire will be getting paid just as much as the experienced worker. The work is easy.

Pros

Lots of down time

Cons

Too much to think of

Used to be better place to work

They train everyone to do everything, lots of good people working here, fast paced in the summer, slow in the winter, I love my job, it's been a big learning experience.

it was great

It was great working there ,everyone was OK and some people was good andsomewas a littlelazy, but I had to leave because of relocation to Florida thanks.

Pros

breakfast

Cons

lots of break time, because we finished up our work and waiting for more added job to carry out our duties

An Experience

If you have a passion for airplanes and always wanted to see one, work on one or just doing anything with an aircraft here's your job. Be ready for all weather conditions.

Good company

It’s a good company to work for. I don’t have anything bad to say about the workers or management. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. The HR department is “ok”.

Stay Away

Middle management is very unorganized and plays the blame game when things are not going well with an account. During interview many things were told that are not true. On- call structure is complete shame expect to have your computer on you every weekend. They have weekend person but they are absolutely worthless and if the work is not completed the PM is responsible. Very unethical billing practices, was told how to bill and when customer says there is an error they throw PM's under the bus. The work environment is very hostile and full of tension. The Sr. manager talks about subordinates job performance to other subordinates creating a divide between the PM's. Just stay away, not healthy work environment.

Good People horrible management

Working here showed me how bad nepotism can be in a company. It has been run into the ground were key individuals do the vast majority of the work and others sit around and do less than the bare minimum and earn more than their hard working colleagues. Management has created a work culture were nothing can really be changed unless management is changed.

Good work environment,

I liked working there, they treated me fairly it was simple work a good work schedule overall satisfaction with the job was good, anytime I had trouble with anyting people are always willing to help

Awful mid level management

The company in general is great. However the Florida branch is going to cripple the company. Several employees are belittled by the office manager in charge and her #2. One female project manager 2, who has been there for a while told a temp they "made the company look stupid". That is not ok. Several people are talking about leaving because of them.

At 59 years old. This was one the most horrible experiences in life. Stay away if you value yourself. Former supervisor at Clearwater warehouse. There management and HR are worthless.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Worthless manages

Travail chez AGI

Un groupe très soudé, qui aide à la motivation dans le travail

great work place

The job consist of making sure that the headlights was not scratched and that there was no burns on the product just making sure that things was corrected on the light quality of product

Great place for life and work balance

I worked there for a little over a year, great people. You will never be disrespected there. Great management. They generally care about their employees. Pay is good, they buy lunch every Tuesday. Overall one of the best shops I've worked in.

Pros

Great Management

Cons

No overtime

nice and fun environment

I learned a lot from working at AGI, people there are nice and very helpful in a lot of ways. The customers that come to the warehouse are very polite and cooperate will with the workers.

Good day/night at work.

Easy laid back job. We just operate machinery to complete the job of loading planes with cargo. Time and patience is key for this job. Love the ramp work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AGI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?