AGI
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AGI Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Pay needs to be better

I feel that agi employees should be paid more the the temps they bring in to work there .. The temps come in to work and dont want to work just walk around all day and they making 16-19 an HR

Lo que podemos catalogar como una exclvitud moderna

La exclavitud moderna disfrazada de una compañía cristiana; en dos años de trabajo no aumentó salarial, mucha protección hacia los familiares de los jefes donde estos familiares no conocen nada acerca del trabajo a desarrollar donde los técnicos con experiencia hacen todo el trabajo AGI necesitan no técnicos con experiencia solo cuenta con 5 técnicos qué sin son profesionales con larga experiencia

Pros

Si

Cons

No un horario comenzando a las 3:00am muchas veces o por general 12 horas o mas

Just a paycheck

A good side job to have but stay for too long. There isn't any raises. You can be there for over 10 years and the new hire will be getting paid just as much as the experienced worker. The work is easy.

Pros

Lots of down time

Cons

Too much to think of

Used to be better place to work

They train everyone to do everything, lots of good people working here, fast paced in the summer, slow in the winter, I love my job, it's been a big learning experience.

it was great

It was great working there ,everyone was OK and some people was good andsomewas a littlelazy, but I had to leave because of relocation to Florida thanks.

Pros

breakfast

Cons

lots of break time, because we finished up our work and waiting for more added job to carry out our duties

The masters of manipulation!

Worst job I ever had! They underpay their employees, lie to your face about how your schedule works, and treat you like garbage. I’ve never worked at a place where the supervisors were a bunch of entitled baby’s who would cry to the plant manager when they didn’t get their way. The plant manager I dealt with at my time there is the worst human being on the planet. They do tell you that you will make a good amount of money working there, that’s cause you will work there 11-12 hours a day Monday-Friday, and then come in on Saturdays for a few hours. Oh, and if they tell you that you will only work a Saturday here or there, that might be the biggest lie you’ll hear. I can count on both hands how many Saturdays I didn’t work and I wouldn’t use all my fingers. The amount of stress that job caused me, between having my job threatened on a near daily basis and the lack of backing from my own supervisors, plus spending so many hours there and not having any kind of a life, are the reasons I had to leave that place. Constantly hearing my name being called on the radio everyday and the nightmares that caused, made me contemplate legally change my name. If you want to work a ton of hours and not get paid the rate you deserve while babysitting a bunch of dudes in their 40s and 50s who call themselves supervisors, I would say this is the place to be!

Pros

Christmas party

Cons

Schedule, pay, dealing with vendors, management

An Experience

If you have a passion for airplanes and always wanted to see one, work on one or just doing anything with an aircraft here's your job. Be ready for all weather conditions.

Stay Away

No job security at all. Its all depends on how much happy you keep your manager. If a manager says the sun rises at the west, you must believe it. If you show them the actual reality, they yell at you and treat like a kid. I was given more harassment than the opportunity to learn about company’s operations. No organized training was provided. My manager always talked about how to pull other teams’ legs and fire people there. If you make a minor mistake being a trainee, they show you eyes. It was a worst decision of my life to join Westeel leaving a really good job behind.

Stay Away

Terrible place to be employed. Micro managed by PM, with no direction or feedback. Little to no training Offered, and be prepared to be blamed for the PM’s off budget quotes, wrong parts and verbal abuse. Noted drug use by fellow employees, and a low standard to health and safety of employees in the field. Very disappointed that I turned down a better position elsewhere- as AGI promised advancements in both position and salary Between the horrible Manager, power happy project manager, and the completely incompetent payroll staff- I am glad I got out of there quickly

Good company

It’s a good company to work for. I don’t have anything bad to say about the workers or management. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. The HR department is “ok”.

Stay Away

Middle management is very unorganized and plays the blame game when things are not going well with an account. During interview many things were told that are not true. On- call structure is complete shame expect to have your computer on you every weekend. They have weekend person but they are absolutely worthless and if the work is not completed the PM is responsible. Very unethical billing practices, was told how to bill and when customer says there is an error they throw PM's under the bus. The work environment is very hostile and full of tension. The Sr. manager talks about subordinates job performance to other subordinates creating a divide between the PM's. Just stay away, not healthy work environment.

Good People horrible management

Working here showed me how bad nepotism can be in a company. It has been run into the ground were key individuals do the vast majority of the work and others sit around and do less than the bare minimum and earn more than their hard working colleagues. Management has created a work culture were nothing can really be changed unless management is changed.

Good work environment,

I liked working there, they treated me fairly it was simple work a good work schedule overall satisfaction with the job was good, anytime I had trouble with anyting people are always willing to help

Awful mid level management

The company in general is great. However the Florida branch is going to cripple the company. Several employees are belittled by the office manager in charge and her #2. One female project manager 2, who has been there for a while told a temp they "made the company look stupid". That is not ok. Several people are talking about leaving because of them.

At 59 years old. This was one the most horrible experiences in life. Stay away if you value yourself. Former supervisor at Clearwater warehouse. There management and HR are worthless.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Worthless manages

Travail chez AGI

Un groupe très soudé, qui aide à la motivation dans le travail

great work place

The job consist of making sure that the headlights was not scratched and that there was no burns on the product just making sure that things was corrected on the light quality of product

Challenging

AGI overall is a very good company. Like many they have flaws. I have been with the company for almost 9 years and we have grown very quickly in a short period of time. We are behind where we should be in regards to training and development. But it is an area they are working on.

Great place for life and work balance

I worked there for a little over a year, great people. You will never be disrespected there. Great management. They generally care about their employees. Pay is good, they buy lunch every Tuesday. Overall one of the best shops I've worked in.

Pros

Great Management

Cons

No overtime

nice and fun environment

I learned a lot from working at AGI, people there are nice and very helpful in a lot of ways. The customers that come to the warehouse are very polite and cooperate will with the workers.

Good day/night at work.

Easy laid back job. We just operate machinery to complete the job of loading planes with cargo. Time and patience is key for this job. Love the ramp work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AGI