AGRICO
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AGRICO Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

There okay

There and okay company to work for seem to be nice enough let u do what u want when I want but get very busy in the spring to the point where tour never home

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

Under paid

Liked the people there ...would work there again

Filled trucks with fertilizer ... cleaned n maintained loaders,. Cleaned out domes after or b4 another load was to be delivered. Had a good time with the people there .

Great learning experience for me post high school

Overall it was a great learning experience. Work hours were just very long and very fast paced days. Pay was fair and people were friendly. Work place was cleaned often.

The quality of the production

As a quality controller i was involves in the quality of products and making sure of the process including the raw materials as well As a plastic pipes manufacturing which are using virgin materials in 80% and local recycle materials It's multi racial company

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8hr

Productive and fun workplace. Learned to do physical labour and use my administrative skills

Booking out stock to the factory, capturing new stock onto their baan computer program and grv'ing stock into the system. Doing regular sectional stock takes. I learned a lot on how to work with my hands and with different departments of the factory. Management was very strict but I think that it is necessary in a factory environment. The hardest part of the job was the leaving for a bigger salary otherwise I would have still been there. Working with all the different departments and learning a lot of the different facets of the factory and how they join together to make everything work. The workplace culture was team driven and goal orientated.

Ambiente confortevole

Orario adatto alle mie esigenze familiari Primo ed unico lavoro dove ho imparato il mio lavoro Azienda familiare

They don't give you a raise

We have been waiting 2 years for our raises and still did not get them they treat you like a animal and force you to work yourself to death. They let you stay in the sun all day and you are not alowed to drink water or even go to the toilet

Cons

Long hours and no pay

buen ambiente laboral ,armonĂ­a entre el personal.

atenciĂłn necesaria para los trabajadores de campo, ya sea agua, sueros, primeros auxilios cuando era nesesario, como dar informaciĂłn sobre sus derechos como trabajor en esta empresa.

Pros

seguros, despensas

Cons

ninguna

Productive and innovative

A lot of travelling and sometimes long hours. Innovative products and constant new environment no day is the same. Due to the business of Agrico clients become friends.

Pros

Commission

Cons

Admin

Productive and fun work place

A typical day at work will be operating injection mouling machine and making sure our product is acceptable. I have learned how to work in a team as well as on my own in a fun working environment. I have learned how to manage my time into work that is more urgent and prioritise my work. The hardest part of my job would be to not injure myself with the equipment we work with. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to work with wonderful people and we work well in a team.

It is a very good place to work at, the people are friendly but way too unapologetic when it come to work duties.

The company work with agriculture equipment. They have a good salary base once permanently employed. It's a company mostly would like to work for. A little too discriminating though.

Pros

Free lunch

Productive work place

Place nice to work at, Management excellent, co-workers are brilliant, what Ii have learned... well every day you learn something.

es buen trabajo

es un buen trabajo el unico problema es que no es permanente solo dura el tiempo de la safra y no hay sueldo fijo

fast pace job, worked hard.

commercial construction of coal plant in Louisiana. Learned some good welding skills. management was not so good, time management and keeping workers was not so good. Regular layoffs because we would run out of work . Hardest part of job was being away from home for long times. Most enjoyable part of job was learning new skills.

Pros

new things to learn

Cons

layoffs when work got low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGRICO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AGRICO