AHT

AHT Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

short hours

you only run pre set leads, you work a few hours a day only and can make a killing,,, your always on call and its hard to plan stuff around, your always on call

Na

I loved it . It was very amazing and a really good experience. You never know what people truly go through . I’ll never forget this place in my long years to come

Overall

It was a pleasure to work for this company, Drivers where relaxed, most vehicles where tidy Enjoyed working here, would still be there if he still owned it.

good working place

AHT is a decent company the work was very hard we had to clean gas tanks we worked very long hours in very cold or very hot weather with no overtime paid

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short breaks no health care

Atento

Es una excelente organización en la cual aprendes mucho y te genera demasiada experiencia para otras empresas.

Empresas dinamica

Tive alguns problemas porem de resto ótima e ambiente

Pros

Refeição na empresa

Cons

Não

Empresa trabalha de forma consistente e dinamica.

Empresa internacional, com tecnologia avançada e com pouca concorrencia no mercado. Apenas a falta de oportunidade para promoção de colaboradores é o que mais deixa a desejar.

Pros

Refeiçao na empresa

Aht

Great people to work with! Relaxed atmosphere. Management is great. Location is great. Work day is fast paced. Not to many meetings. Flexible work schedule.

Established Company

From humble beginnings as a construction company and property developer, the group has expanded and diversified its businesses across 5 major business areas, Oil & Gas • Construction • Property Development • Trading • Interior Design

2nd ASST Engineer

My workday is 12- hours shift in friendly environment in Engine room. For last 3 years on board my vessel I got great experience with DP system K- Pos21, Wartsila engines and other equipment in ER.

Unternehmen sehr dynamisch

Unternehmen ist groß und in kurze zeit noch grösser von Umsatz geworden. Es sind zwei neue Bereiche in kurze Zeit organisiert und kontinuirlich fortgesetzt, mit weiteren Wachstum dieses Umsatzes um doppeltes. Ich habe natürlich nichts gelernt sondern umgekehrt. Ich habe Unternehmen zum Teil belehrt. Technik jeder Art, Abwicklungstechnik. Schwierig ist die mehrfache Überlastung von Arbeit. Nette und Einsatzbereite Mitarbeiter.

Pros

Soziales in einigen Gesten

Good place for work resolve all the problems related with diesel generator both electrical and mechanical manage all spare parts

Pros

Free food medical accommodation

Cons

8 hour basic

Family business

· Public Relations: Responsible of creating PR campaigns in social media and paper ads. · Branding: In authority of the company’s brand, logo and marketing pamphlets. · Management: Supervision of financial and customer service performance.

Pros

lunch, trasnportation

Cons

bad salary

very productive

its very productive and i will love to work there cos i need to take care of my self and family

pioneer in EEE waste management

We ran a deep make or buy analysis to finally subcontract with an efficient suppliers that led to important money through recycling strategy

Pros

ceo's management, adaptability

Cons

small size business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AHT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AHT