AI Signal Research Inc (ASRI) logo
AI Signal Research Inc (ASRI)
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AI Signal Research Inc (ASRI) Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

ASRI Assessment

AI Signal Research Inc is a great place to work. I have really enjoyed my time with this company and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great employer.

Enjoy working at this company

The environment is great. The schedule is great. The people are great. Have not been working with the company long, but love it so far. Do not regret my decision.

Great Job

Good stable job with good benefits that start the same day as employment they took care of us in ways that other jobs didn't in a personal manner as well as professional

Detail oriented and appropriately scheduled.

Quiet a nice place to work. The scheduling of tasks and projects was the gold standard of any company I have worked for. Time was adequate and the pace of work was fair for the level of detail they wanted and the quality of work demanded.

Pros

Gold standard for project scheduling.

Cons

Good enough is not good enough.

Hardest Contractor position ever.

Low pay scale - expensive benefits minimal if any rook for growth or upward mobility Stressful environment - never felt like my job was secure from week to week Have been laid off by this company in the past

Pros

Its was a job

Cons

Above

Great experience

Great time working for Supply with RTC on the airfield the pay wasn't that great and Health benefits was crazy high but the management and team was awesome. I enjoyed this job with the professionalism, the team support and I was able to move up within my first year. Honestly, if this job paid a few bucks more I would of stand and gave this company a higher rating. Very professional group on the airfield and also this is a great place to start but just needs to adjust pay and lower health care premiums and deductibles. Also, it would help if they offered the fridge separate in your check instead of 401k.

Pros

Very Professional, Friendly environment, an great management

Cons

low pay, health insurance is high

Company needs improvement

When I first started here the company was amazing. Everyone was friendly and it seemed like I always had something to do. After about three months I noticed that I stopped getting work and people in corporate stopped asking me to do things for them. Corporate does not listen to employees when it comes to process improvement and they are laggards when it comes to learning new technology to make the company run smoother. All of the contractors working on site were great but corporate really ruined it for me. There is no room for advancement and the company does not have competitive salaries. As I said before the people actually on site are great but the people at corporate do not communicate well with the people on site and that creates a lot of conflict within the company.

Cons

Pay, no advancement, managers do not listen

A place where you can work without someone micromanaging.

The co-workers bring an up-beat tempo to the workplace. Do your job and not many bother you. Be prepared to work when summoned.

Pros

Great Boss.

Benefits

Caring company with competitve salary

I was a warehouse employee. I enjoyed the position and the management team. HR really seems to take an interest in each individual employee.

Pros

Great mangement and HR

Cons

The company is on the small side and therefore have expensive benefits packages

Some days were very busy but most went by at a steady pace. Most coworkers were great to work with. Management was helpful if needed. Learned a bit form others, always willing to lend a hand. Always willing to answer any question and willing to consider new ideas.

Pros

cookouts once in a while

Cons

Benefits could have been better

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AI Signal Research Inc (ASRI)?

very productive and important workplace

The management is great and one of the best jobs to have in alabama!

No mobility

You can start as a Tech II and remain as a Tech II for a long time. Management lacks common sense and will not stand up for the employees. Great guys to work with though, just zero mobility. Pay scale will not keep up with inflation.

Small Business

Being a member of a small business has its advantages in that it is easy to develop a personal and professional relationship with your co-workers. However, the pay is ver slow compared to what I expected as a college graduate with a high GPA.

This was a very good company to be employed with.

I enjoyed working in the NASA Programs with this Company.Great People to work with and good working conditions.

Good work environment, Comprehensive benefits, & Very Profesional

AI Signal Research, Inc. is a very professional company that pays attention to details. They have a good history as a contractor providing jobs within the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama. They do provide good comprehensive benefits.They have more investment deduction options than I have seen in many other companies.I have been treated very professionally and fairly.

Pros

great staff and work force

Cons

only located in huntsville, alabama.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AI Signal Research Inc (ASRI). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AI Signal Research Inc (ASRI)