AIC

AIC Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Great opportunity for career growth. Enjoyed interacting with Staff to give feedback on their performance.

Typical day was fast movingTasks were detailed orientedManagement was helpfulCo-workers also seemed content to be thereHardest part of the job was being laid off w/new Management that came inMost enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to interact w/ families, Staff and vendors. To work as a TEAM player to get the best job done.

Pros

flexibility w/ schedule

Cons

not much time in the beginning w/training

Weekly pay

Pro: Weekly pay, okayish benefits, paid holidays, have had no issues at all working with them.Cons: None, pretty good place to work as a contractor with.

I started my PI Journey here and it had it's goods and i's bads, but I think overall it's a great place to work

The career of a PI isn't easy, and there a huge learning curve. Today I no longer work for AIC, but I will continue down this route as I evolve, and succeed. It can be a great place to learn, grow, and evolve. The head CM and I seemed to brush shoulders, but in time I was grateful to have learned as much as I did at AIC. The video editing crew is super informative when something's wrong, and you receive lots of awesome feedback. The president of the company told me before I parted ways that I had the potential to be great, and I hit the ground running at my next PI gig, probably breaking records in the success rate of my investigations. I am glad I started my PI journey at AIC, and I would consider working for them again now that I have graduate college with my psych and neuroscience degree, and am deadset on becoming one of the world's best private detectives. I am sure I have much more to learn!!!

Pros

you learn alot

Cons

it can be hectic even scary at first

Good People

Long hours with overtime is great but safety is a concern. You often have to do the work of multiple people because of layoffs but management still expects the factory to run the same with significantly less people there.

Very fast work Environment

Very fast pace. the line runs constantly you have to hang parts on a hanger rack that run through the machine to get plated. The rack then gets unloaded and packed and shipped out

Empresa stressante e confusa

Empresa pouco reconhecedora de quem trabalha, ambiente de trabalho péssimo onde todos mandam e ninguém faz nada. Colegas de trabalho que deixam muito a desejar, ninguém assume erros onde as culpas são empurradas de uns para os outros. Muitos ditos e mexericos tanto com funcionários/as como com a gerência.

Pros

Refeição na Empresa

Cons

Excesso de trabalho para uma pessoa só.

Great place to work and good pay

Worked for the company off and on for five years at the IP Ticonderoga plant as well as Finch in Glens Falls. Good project manager that bids on lots of jobs securing plenty of work. If you can deal with the smell of a paper mill and all of the chemicals, it is a great job.

Pros

Pays well, benefits, paid time off

Cons

Chemicals

Good company

To get an entrance in your institution to strength then my professional attitude, communication skill hard work and experience and to provide my sincere service to overall development of your institution.

They are amazing

Great temporary agency to work with was very understanding and flexible with my needs and wants great benefits and also amazing people that work there.

Productive och rolig arbetsmiljö

Mycket tillfredställande utmaningar. Bra arbetskamrater. Fantastiskt land att jooba med. Intresant kultur. Mycket bra förmåner.Bästa delen med jobbet var friheten

Poor management

Took on as customer service for one of their customers. Ended up doing finance, stores, catering, production for the whole company. Needs some money investing into it and it's machinery. Shop floor staff excellent hard working, but not informed on a daily basis on true situations with regards to production output etc.

Internship Perspective

Wonderful supportive staff. Clients are also encouraged and easy to understand and work with. Staff wss encouraging and motivating. Hours were great!

Family

AIC is the best company you could work for hands down CEO is your co-worker not your boss if you have a problem then its his problem and he helps you, day and night no questions asked you honestly cant find better people to work with

Horarios flexibles

Buen ambiente laboral, horarios flexibles, pago a tiempo

Great at the branch level, terrible management

I worked for AIC/ACS for 10 years and learned a lot. I felt challenged and the work environment was flexible. My co workers at the branch level were stellar. However, the management team had terrible turnover and I had 7 Managers in ten years. Unfortunately, a solid organization is held back by management that is less than honest.

Too much favoritism.

No benefits. Not willing to work with you for time off. In bad inclement weather threaten to fire you instead of letting you go home. Management sleeping with employees.

Pros

Cons

No benefits

very productive , huge scale of work , the best employees , bad management

very productive , huge scale of work , the best employees ,a lot of experience to gain , very good environment to learn, no balance at all between life and work , bad management and low benefits for employees.

About the job

It was a friends parents. Their small family run business. They helped us with work experience after leaving school. Cleaning offices/tower blocks/industrial sites/new builds.

Eating while having a break

Challenging and most important is the sales you must get 10 sales the hardest is when customers keeps shouting when they are annoyed but its part of the job.

Pros

Noodles

Cons

three

Competent workplace

Analyze Data and information Interview clients by phone or in-person Gather Data manually or electronically Form Conclusions Document work in work papers Write Reports

A place to learn something new and obtin experiance

Nothing amazing, in the morning, lunch while driving to the job site, talking to the workers about what needs to be done and observe and analyse every detail in the building.

Pros

Gas compensation and meeting people who can help you in the future

Cons

not having the right tools to do the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIC