AIESEC

AIESEC Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,091 reviews

Productive work, personal développement, career improvement, positive impact on youth around the world

I loved my personal improvement and all the knowledge and skills i acquired during work. The objectives are nobel, the work environnement is healthy and diverse.

Voluntariat, dar într-adevăr cu impact

am învățat foarte multe lucruri și chiar sunt mulțumit pentru cei 5 ani frumoși pe care i-am petrecut într-un colectiv internațional.

Leadership development and value-aligned community

AIESEC provide practical experience through challenging environment with business-related task like sales, marketing, event organizing, customer service, etc. and have different leadership position for university students where we can develop ourselves before going to workforce. AIESEC is a safe place to do, fail and learn leadership as well as build genuine & life-long connection with our value-aligned AIESECers either they are current members or alumni

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

Oportunidad de aprendizaje, primeras experiencias laborales

Relaxed atmosphere, very international

AIESEC is a very international organisation, with lots of like minded people. However, it really depends on who is in charge of the leading positions. There is not a lot of continuity of strategy.

Increíble forma de desarrollo al igual mucho incentivo por la parte de recursos humanos y otras áreas, buena cultura organizacional.

Buen ambiente local pesimo ambiente nacional

En nivel local el ambiente es bueno mientras tu LCP sea una persona organizada y participativa al igual que sus VPs, de lo contrario la motivación y participación es nula.Mientras tanto a nivel nacional se demuestra la incompetencia por parte de los directivos y alta critica por todos los comités locales.

Volunteer youth-run NPO, UN-affiliated that does foreign exchanges and promotes leadership. Teaches a lot of hard and soft skills.

I have opted for many roles since I have been here the learnings pay off really well in one way or another. Culture and network is amazing. You gain experience. It's an opportunity hub with different opportunities and learnings. People here are just amazing, the growth isn't stagnant.

Pros

Learning soft and hard skills, Getting ready for corporate sector, Confidence boost, Communication skills, Network all across the world

Cons

Time management

Productive and Collaborative work for youth to develop and exercise their youth leadership skills.

One of the best experiences I've had was when I was at university. They have a work-hard-play-hard culture, which made work really fun. The organization also encourages you to choose the best department and position that you would like to proceed with. However, management does depend on who is currently in the position.

It was an amazing experience

I had a good time in Aiesec, they are so good and i recommend going there.U will learn so many things including soft and hard skills.I am so grateful

Interessante

Ottima realtà per crescere e fare networking. Facile da coinciliare con l'uni

It's a good organization to work in. You get to meet with Alot of different ppl. I'd give it a solid 5/5. The best thing about aiesec is it's diversity and inclusive environment. If you're in uni it's a must go to place for you.

Highly productive and fun working place

Fun filled environment. Serene surrounding. Homely and full-time happy family. Very cooperative and loving interns. Varieties of culture and intelligence.

Pros

Everyday is a fun day and fridays are excitedly exclusive!

Cons

Room for compitent and reliable leadership

clear sense of purpose and goals. fun and proactive

no career growthincreased sense of unity/diversity/inclusivityno compensation benefitspersonal development from supervisorsgood workplace culture and integrity

Great team to work with. always feel supportive to try new things.

overall, this is a team-oriented organization and everyone is beyond excited to learn about you. the positive atmosphere just makes you feel like home

Nice place to work.

AIESEC is a very good place to work.Recommended for those who want to improve their soft skills.People are very nice and the management is pretty effective.

Best place to work as a student

The sheer cultural exposure you get from the interns is amazing. You make amazing friends and experience amazing things. You learn a lot about people, culture, food and their languages!

Pros

Meet international people

Buen lugar para adquirir experiencias

Buena empresa , buen ambiente laboral, y de crecimiento personal

Pros

Empiezas a aprender

Cons

Solo es para jovenes

Fun and good learning experience while at uni

Largely depends on your team, uni, country and year as it largely depends on things that change every year.Was on the local university level and never got to national or higher (when you start to get pay) so not sure if things changes then.

Pros

Good development opportunities

Cons

Is very time-consuming

AIESEC in Hungary

AIESEC is a nice place to do volunteer work. The people are nice and kind. There is a huge diversity, and inclusion which is very much needed. There is a possibility to grow as a person, while gaining professional experience. Sometimes it can be a bit stressful, but in the end, the atmosphere is so good, that you will enjoy yourself. First they seem like almost too happy all the time, but once you get to know them, and you will be included, you will find new friends. There are trainings, but as a business students most of the times they won't be new.

Pros

trainings, experience, friends, volunteering

Cons

trainings are not always useful, too many meetings

Great communication - new connections

AIESEC helped me to develop my skills in SMM and public speaking! Thanks to organisation I managed to make valuable connections and got to know lots of cool people!

Pros

Great place for self-development

Cons

Hierarchical structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIESEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIESEC