AIMS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AIMS Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

New born screening

The company is good but could be improved as well as the condition of employees too. We don't get paid enough for all the work we do. We are required to do more than what v were told during the interview. We don't have proper leaves system. We aren't provided with casual leave or earned leave.

Competitive

Apply to unlock your abilities and start a new journey as a sales agent, encounter different types of people such as manager, clients, undergo in different types of trainings to boost your abilities to make you the best salesman in the company

Pros

Free meal allowance

Cons

Early work hours

I did not feel comfortable eating this old company of employment

AIMS has many departments and offers individuals a chance to discover themselves and see which industry / department they are more suited to whether it be finance, administration, sectorial support and more. AIMS is like a large family and there is always so much support from Managment

Fast paced environment with alot of multi tasking

Ordering of goods. Stacking & displaying of incoming orders. Customer Service. Auditing. Scheduling. Covering staff unable to attend work. Extending daily working hours.

Pros

Near home

Cons

No Benefits

work from home, flexible working timing

I work on a contract basis with AIMS. 4 hours Mon-Fri. I work from home and occasionally I do need to meet up with vendors and schools for meetings. My job involves getting rates from service apartments, car and furniture rentals. I support the sales and account managers in Singapore and Hong Kong for any information they need. I help them with information research. I give advice to the team on the type of school that would be suitable for their assignees. I do intensive research on schooling, which include school visit and meeting the school team to find out more. I have a great working relationship with my colleagues. All of us work as a team and we support each other. We meet up twice a month to discuss about the progress and what need to be done to achieve our goal. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have flexible working hours and allow me to work anywhere including outside Singapore. The hardest part is that sometimes I do have to work longer into the night especially if there is an urgent case that I need to assist the team. However the team is very flexible with my timing as long as the job is done.

LTC experience marketing

A great place to work and feel valued. Everyone helped each other succeed.There was a lot a opportunities for anyone who wanted to excel in this position. Promote the brands of carriers, be a team player and the rewards were great.

I have 8 month experience at creative garments private limited as a hr assistant. I looking job change

In the previous company i handling esi. Pf, joining formalities, wage sheet preparing, contract labour salary process and managing and maintaing employees personal records and hr admin activities

This place sucks

Dont work here you dont get raises unless your a suck up. It does not matter how hard you work they still wont pay you right. They work on favoritism and thats the only way you get raises and get hours

Great company

Hard work but great bosses and great pay! Room for advancement and good team work! Safety conscious and good training. Friendly hr department and good benifets.

Developer

I have worked as django developer as intern and knew basic skills in it . I am familiar with html and css. I am also good at teaching and worked as a primary teacher in school as part time teacher

it was a good job

I didn't like working the graveyard shift. There was no job security there. Management was usually very nice but they didn't treat everyone fairly. It was a good place to work as long as you fit in.

Pros

I had a job at least

Cons

Kind of a static company to work for

Worst experience EVER.

Okay, where do I begin. I worked as a temp in the "mail room" and it was fine at first. But the manager was extremely unprofessional, rude, and micromanaging. Very condescending and would talk down to me, I kid you not ROLL HIS EYES AND SIGH LOUDLY. Stood behind me as I attempted to do the work. And all this for horrible pay and no training. And the perm employees were favored. So glad I left, found a way better job. Stay away!

Friendly and productive workplacei

AIMS is a place where i learned many new things. Good bosses and colleagues,good environment. I am grateful as I can work here and be apart of this company even just for a while.

long days

Management was great to work with. Long days and many days away from home sometimes months. Great potential to make 100K or more per year. Benefits are great. best suited for a single guy.

Pros

pay, benifits

Cons

hours worked, day away from home

Challenging, face paced

Work hard or go home.You have want to work.Very nice people to work for. Treated me fairly. Nice to have had the opportunity to work for them. Can I come back to work for you all.

high salary but you have to mange your time well enough

- you can work everyday if you want - you can get the salary by your working hours - you will meet the colleges that kind personality - having trip vacation once a year

Calm and hard work

Job experience as good.all staff was cooperative nature. So i was do my work very well. Lots of love and rewards given by the organisation. So I am very thankful to you.

Good

Good

Love the job but no benefits.

I loved the work. I learned and gained allot of experiences. But I need a job with benefits for myself and my family. The supervisors and other co- workers were great.

Pros

Excellent work experiences I gained.

Cons

No benefits or paid vacation.

AIMS required very little previous job experience, fairly slow paced depending on the time of day. Generous paid time off, long lunch break. Great opportunity to gain a verity of experience.

Gained a lot of experience

gained experience here, learned a lot in all aspects of dentistry. the management needs to be improved. workplace culture was good, everyone got along well.

enjoyed beacuse it was face paced

i enjoyed the long hours, alwasy having something to do on a daily basis, the supervisors were so helpful, human resource department was always so helpful....

Pros

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIMS