AIMS

AIMS Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Salary and management

You get your salary but it ll be delayedYou ll get good accommodation.People don't have ethics of work company don't have system but facility to work is good environment is good to work.

enjoyed beacuse it was face paced

i enjoyed the long hours, alwasy having something to do on a daily basis, the supervisors were so helpful, human resource department was always so helpful....

Pros

Cons

na

Employee benefits needs impovement

Employee benefits need improvement. Career advancement is rather limited. Employees are overwhelmed with paperwork. Work culture and services need improvement.

I still working only i want change for somethink different

I like the work here but i want due supervisior cleaningi want change and learn other jobs .i enjoy doing care i love work with people..am very gentle very responsable

Pros

Not much stres

Cons

Nothing to say

Hard balance for work and home life

The hours and inconsistencies in my schedule are unreasonable for my home needs. There is not much room for advancement and the pay is lower than what I had hoped for. The benefits are very expensive for low coverages.

Pros

Out in the field all day

Cons

unreasonable hours, high turnover, no consistency

Very Productive

Aims Community College is a wonderful place of opportunity and very laid back, they care about what they do when comes to providing a good work/teaching environment

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

N/a

I am satisfied with this rate and AIMS.

As a physiotherapist I did lots of work like assess the client, Made a treatment plan, work on that, Make client fully understand their treatment plan, Motivate the patients and Improve their functional abilities.

Productive place with much to learn everyday

Work was challenging and yet very knowledge gaining. It never caused stress but an environment which provided all tools required for one's growth in career. very co-operative and friendly staff.

Pros

a very homely environment

Cons

short breaks

Work is extremely physical and a good relationship with co-workers is needed.

The immediate management is good at solving problems however those above need more understand. If you can handle tough workloads then its a good job.

Pros

Good job security and management lots of potential hours

Cons

Higher management may not want to higher more people increasing your workload

Productive workplace with intellectual people

During my time at AIMS, I have learned about the Sulphur recovery process which was an unexplored area for me with respect to oil and gas field. It also allowed me to interact with various intellectual people and work under their supervision for the betterment of the company.

Company was sold

Since the Company was sold the management was changed upon that the new team was not adapting to the workflow which lead to a disaster in working with coworkers.

Pros

Working Hours

Cons

Smoking Environment

Mail room clerk.

Enter accurate info regarding workmen’s comp documents, heavy duty data entry required for this position. Complete entering information into the system in a timely matter, Mail sorting as well.

fun place

my job duties were to wash and clean electrical motors on big machines they would come in dirty I would have to clean them with or cleaning products we had

Fun Place to work

It is a busy environment, but enjoyable and fun. Sometimes to stress full. Management is always available to help with any question and solve problems. The hardest part of the job is when airlines delay cargo and having to explain that to clients. Enjoyable part is when getting goods delivered as planned

Pros

Only Working Hours needed for a day, not much overtime and weekend work

Cons

Sometimes long meetings

Rude owner

The owner was rude, condescending and hard to work for. He would fire you on a whim to bring someone else in and do it rudely

not bad

was a good company to work for but it went bust so i dont know if it ever started up again but they looked after you and was good pay and good over time

A good place to work

Great team leaders, very well managed, great output, utilize skills, creative workplace and skilled manpower, promising and positive environment to work.

Overall excellent place to work

Overall everyone in the management team and employees work as a team in which it makes it a wonderful environment to work in.

Pros

Professional environment

Cons

branch distance from home but manageable

Manager very nice

Check reserves, check excess scripts, diaries, phone calls, how to multitask having assigned medical only claims, and indemnity andd future medical at the same time, nice coworkers, the members were the hart part

Pros

lots of food

Cons

lots of food

Productive and Fun

A productive and fun company to work with. Very friendly colleagues and amazing work environment. the Job culture is very positive.

Nice enviroment for a fresher to start carrer

Aims is a good organisation for a beginner to start a career but it have a limited kind of work so after a year there is no new things to learn..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIMS