AIMS

AIMS Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Salary and management

You get your salary but it ll be delayedYou ll get good accommodation.People don't have ethics of work company don't have system but facility to work is good environment is good to work.

worst aims consultancy in mysore

Worst aims consultancy company in mysore they don't know how to talk with others as well as with candidates third class people ......they r called themselves as boss .... They have no humanity they think that they r top people in this world others are nothing shame on ur company .... learn some humanity first if u respect others u get respect back lol peoples

Pros

worst management

Cons

worst management

Boring and exhausting work with elements of danger

Nature of work varied, but could be dangerous or boring. Some co-workers were difficult to work with. Other co-workers were good to work with.

Busy work days

Was a great company until the owner closed down and sold out to another company. Not much room for advancement and benefits lacked when they were promised. The management other than the owner was amazing and fun to work with.

Good people and work environment

I liked working for AIMs because the people were friendly, respectful, and very helpful. They taught us how to do the job. Then we got to work on are own. when we had a problem or issues, we would ask questions. The hardest part of the job was trying to learn everything in four months as an Intern. The best part of the job was Support, and working on are own

Pros

Free lunches occasionally

Cons

Intership, Temporary, with Urban League.

Cooperation

I spent wonderful times with my team in AMIS, we have a good communications with each together we work as a one. The management has reliability and the ability to encourage all the employees to do their best.

AIMS Coordinator

Scheduling and managing departmental and/or individual meetings and events •Providing various daily, weekly, and monthly reports as needed to all appropriate individuals •Filing materials, generating copies, sending and receiving faxes as required Ordering supplies, scheduling monthly payments, security deposits, and insurance payments

Family Owned Company

AIMS is a family owned private company and everyone treats each other as family. A very laid back place to work with minimum stress and everyone is friendly and welcoming.

tons of overtime!

good people to work with but tons of overtime if you like that sort of thing. sometime hard to get the life balance because of project

Slow moving workplace

This job involved transferring paper based accounts onto a computer based system so that the figures could be analysed more easily and used to advise the company. I would turn up to work in the morning and then the manager would set multiple tasks for me to do and then I would be allowed to go home to work and would email the manager with my completed work at the end of the day. This therefore meant that I could work independently and work at my own pace.

Pros

Work from home independently

Cons

Lots of hours sat in front of a computer

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIMS?

More productive

Good but not satisfactory. whatever promises they are making they are not providing now. Only Business needed. Even business comes they are not considering employee promises. And that is not fair at all.

Pros

Cons

No Benefits

well rounded company

would work for them anytime professional people 40 hour plus weeks per Diem from job to job beneficial to me to be around these people

Analysers

I worked most on analysers Im very good knowledge about analysers ..!! I solved mostly 930,931,932 5100 amtek analysers

Good friendly working enviourment

Its a really good company to work with have given me good experience about art and culture well and my skill has been more develope while working with student as i have to solve their doubts and need to take out put for approval

base step for career and ethical values.

it was really great to work with aims and mentoring camps. got to learn so many things as well as time and work management. my coworkers were so supportive.

Best working envirnonment.

M/s.AIMS has given platform to grow in other fields also rather-then engineering.

I have learnt how to council the students, and how to make them registered. My colleague used to help me in each and every situation.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Good place to work, paid vaction and holidays

Start the days off with meetings with APS and getting job scope, tailboarding with employees. Discussing hazards and job scope with employees. Doing walk down of job, do JSA at job site insuring job is done safely and effeciently until complete. No matter how much training that a person might have they are app to get comfortable in their possition and that is when accidents can happen. I have took courses in Essential Skills for Managers and Supervisors, and Developing Emotional Intellegence. I have also completed training for Emergency ResponseTeam and 8 hour Supplied Air Breathing ApparatusTraining. The management has always been willing to help in anyway. The friendship and knowledge of the co-workers families have been a big part of my position but that is always been the hardest part when it comes to having to lay them off. I would have to say the best part of my job is the rewards of seeing a job well done, and the contacts that I have made with the APS personal.

Pros

part of my contract with aims is 700.00 dollars toward my rent, exclusive use of 2008 f250 4x4, i phone, personal computer, and the ability to buy breakfast lunch or dinner for my workers.

Cons

no breaks, 30 minute lunch, and high cost of heath care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIMS