AIR Worldwide logo
AIR Worldwide
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AIR Worldwide Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Company with a great mission

Small-mid size company with a friendly working environment. Although the market is niche, the company managed to pull out some significant plan to keep a continuous growth and winning.

Pros

Good work/life balance

Cons

Limited career growth opportunity

Very diverse and innovative work environment

I enjoyed being an intern at AIR and was disappointed when they could not offer me a position (they did not have one created for me). However, I learned a lot; always felt included, and it was a fun and inclusive work environment.

Productive and fun

Collaboration. “I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. ... Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. ... Autonomy. “I like the autonomy I have because my bosses allow me to innovate. ... Variety. ... Culture. ... Challenge. ... Helping Others.

great place to work

Work life balannce great work quality great manager great HR c++ coding skills will get to learn C# Catastrophic modeling Out-of-box thinking nice people around

Pros

work life balance

Cons

medium scale company

HAs a long way to go and raise its reviews

Instead of having people to add fake reviews to boost ratings company should try to fix their issues. It would be better time spent than responding here. Retention is very bad at AIR exactly because of high dissatisfaction of employees

I enjoyed by 9 years at AIR Worldwide. The people and the job matched well with my intellectual curiosity and desire to work with clients. My managers there were the best I've had in my many years of employment.

Great people, interesting work

A great place to develop technical as well as soft skills. A lot of opportunities to interact with clients. The job is very collaborative and interesting.

Pros

smart people, interesting work

Cons

compensation

Very poorly run and lots of politics

Air worldwide sells software to insurance companies but is not tech company by any means. The department (QA) I was part was poorly management especially from top where it was lacking of guidance and leadership. Expecting contradicting directions and It is quite obvious they got promoted playing politics and they lack management skills. Management is quick to resort to verbal abuse if things went wrong and it was expected as it was company "culture". It should be come as no surprise they have high turn over most talented engineers get out once they realize what they got themselves into . Do your research before getting anywhere close to this company.

overall ok

Normal work Good Benefits Good Coworkers Inclusive Unique product and niche Good Bonus No career advancement Longer commute well stocked kitchen Closer to downtown

Don't recomend

Supervisor was micromanager and hard to deal with. Place left a bad taste in my mouth. I liked my coworkers and benefits were pretty good. Convenient location.

Pros

health insurance

Cons

management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIR Worldwide?

Poor management and high turnover

Air Worldwide is great example a of company with lot of good friendly employees but unfortunately the company suffers from poor managent and disfunction primarily from senior management . In spite of numerous complaints during my time nothing changed and issues were often swept under the rug or redirected to point the blame at someone else. I have heard verisk is finally starting to pay attention hopefully there is some changes.

Good work-life balance

good work-life balance, friendly co-workers, casual dress code, excellent management, nice facility. Good location in downtown Boston, good pay competitive.

Environment

Relaxed, slow-paced environment, good benefits. Management style can be improved. Good access to learning resources. Average pay. Good location. Repetitive job.

good work env for relax

relax working env; not tight deadline for release; have time to learn new technology; good paid; good benefits plan; free coffee; leverage cloud and big data technology.

Pros

work from home

Cons

non-elite person mange elite ones

Good place good to learn Good management The domain is great and enjoying working on that domain. Encouraging work atmosphere and i enjoyed learning new technologies.

Great company with great benifits

I am grateful for the training, and opportunities that I experienced with AIR. They offer in depth training in their software and your job role in supporting it. Excellent travel opportunities and a great work culture.

Good starting point for freshers

Technical domain. Stiff learning curve. Engaging for new comer who takes interest. Career path for Juniors are good. Being a small company senior Career path is a bit closed. Learning opportunities are good.

AIR Worldwide is a pioneer in the risk industry. Employees enjoy a good work/life balance, an effective management team, and challenging innovative work. People are from all over the world and most have advanced degrees which makes the environment even more stimulating. Two thumbs way up!

Pros

Competitive salaries and benefits, location in Copley Square

Good for intern

Good program for intern, 2 weeks of training gives you good knowledge about insurance industry. Lack of leadership skills in higher management. No innovation.

Good for starting career but no potential for growth.

Easy 9-5 job, incompetent management, no structure in place, good location, high turn over rate, good place to start career and move on.

Not much innovation

The work place is good but I am still looking for a better and challenging opportunity. I am not completely satisfied with what I am doing. Other than that company is fine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIR Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIR Worldwide