AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand Employee Reviews

New Zealand10 reviews
Crew and the job itself is good but lack in other departments. Do highly recommend as an experience. Meet people for all over the world and share in unique experience
Got to meet a lot of amazing 10/10 people and made a lot of amazing memories but overall the Bungy culture is in need of a few changes. Most enjoyable part of the job is definitely being able to meet and make the experience for the customers and to be able to have fun with your friends while your doing it.
9 December 2019
We're stoked you got to meet so many wonderful people during your time at Bungy - that's what we love about it too!
We'd always love to hear how we can improve the employee experience, so please flick us an email with your feedback to hrmanager@bungy.co.nz
great job, loads of fun with a amazing culture, everyone that works there works hard and plays harder! Great training and loads of room for progression
11 February 2019
Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're so glad you had so much fun (and sun! Hopefully you were wearing sunblock out there on the Jump Deck?!) Work hard, play hard is definitely our style and we hope you managed to increase your skill set before you headed off to pursue your next adventure!
I have worked for A J Hackett Bungy for 5 years at all sites and still love it. The company has given me invaluable experiences that I would have struggled to acheive especially in such a short time in any other role/ company.

Working as part of such a large crew can be daunting initially but once you ease into it is the best part of the job. I have made friends for life within the company.

You get what you put into the role and if you remain totally positive and comitted you will be able to move up into positions that I personaly would not have believed I could have acheived.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Customers
3 December 2018
Thanks so much for leaving us a review; we love that you've found friends for life - we reckon the people you work with are just as important as finding the right role!
Great place to work. Family like atmosphere with a crew that are all genuinely like-minded. Constantly learning and as long as you invest a bit of time in Bungy, they'll repay you with heaps of opportunity to progress and build your skill-set. The company culture is awesome, regular social events and perks makes it the perfect Queenstown job. The hardest part of the job is the customers, but is also the best part of the job, so enjoy.
29 November 2018
Thanks so much for reviewing your time at AJ Hackett Bungy! We're stoked that you think it's the perfect job - we do too!!!
AJ Hackett is a fun place to work, where you are encouraged to be yourself. Sometimes it is hard to believe that it is in fact a job.
Since working here, I've learned vauable lessons in in importance of safety, fun, respect, trust, different culutres, and much more.

AJ Hackett has really invested time into my future not only with the company, but into my career. I have completed many courses through them such as Health & Safety, Train the trainer, non-technical skills, PHEC, and more.
29 November 2018
Thanks for your review; it sounds like you've learned heaps during your time with us, which is awesome and super valuable for your career progression and the tourism industry. Keep being yourself!
Joining this team has been awesome and the company does exactly what it says on the tin:

"Our Crew are amazing and every day they get out of bed it’s to 'inspire people to awesomeness by helping them do things they never thought they could'. We take pride in delivering the best possible customer experience, and while we don’t take ourselves too seriously we do take what we do very seriously."

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend joining the Bungy Originals crew and encourage anyone who thinks that they'd fit in with the core values, below, to apply:

• Our feet are always on the ground even if our customers aren’t

• We wear our heart on our sleeve – raw emotion is good

• Humour is our antidote to fear

• We genuinely want our customers to succeed

• We keep it real
Pros
Employee Perks - discounts, freebies, wellbeing, transport, uniform....
26 November 2018
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us; sounds like you really love your job!
One of the most iconic tourism companies in New Zealand, AJ Hackett Bungy is an extremely fun place of work. Working with new customers every single day, gaining new experiences and immersing yourself into different roles within the company.
Pros
Gained knowledge
Cons
Advancement
26 November 2018
Thanks for your review; we couldn't be happier that you felt your time with us was so valuable and got so much out of your role
AJ Hackett Bungy NZ- SkyJump and Walk base at the Sky Tower is an amazing place to work. I had work experience there for a week as I got put on my placement there. I am passionate about adventure tourism therefore my opinion is abit biased. However for the week I spent there I loved it. It has such a friendly, positive and energetic work environment with amazing crew members. The staff were so welcoming towards me and made me feel like apart of the team although I was only there for one week. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else after experiencing working at AJ Hacket. It is amazing there!
Pros
Amazing crew members, positive working environment.
Cons
Having to go home from work!
26 November 2018
Thanks so much for reviewing us; we're glad you had such an amazing time working with us for the week! We know what you mean about having to go home, but we're huge supporters of playing just as hard as you work!
Every day was a totally different experience. My many day to day jobs included briefing large groups, cash handling, up selling products, photos and videos and merchandise. I worked with a great energetic team and had a great relationship with my seniors. The hours were very long, but with the changing demographics every day it kept me on my toes. It was hard for me to leave this job, but knew that I wanted to experience something else.
26 November 2018
Thanks so much for leaving us a review; we're stoked you were up for the challenge of working at AJ Hackett Bungy NZ and we hope you're enjoying all the new employment experiences!