AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand Employee Reviews in Queenstown, Otago

Queenstown, Otago5 reviews
Amazing crew fun job,
Crew and the job itself is good but lack in other departments. Do highly recommend as an experience. Meet people for all over the world and share in unique experience
Fun Workplace
Got to meet a lot of amazing 10/10 people and made a lot of amazing memories but overall the Bungy culture is in need of a few changes. Most enjoyable part of the job is definitely being able to meet and make the experience for the customers and to be able to have fun with your friends while your doing it.
9 December 2019
We're stoked you got to meet so many wonderful people during your time at Bungy - that's what we love about it too!
We'd always love to hear how we can improve the employee experience, so please flick us an email with your feedback to hrmanager@bungy.co.nz
Fun place to work
AJ Hackett is a fun place to work, where you are encouraged to be yourself. Sometimes it is hard to believe that it is in fact a job.
Since working here, I've learned vauable lessons in in importance of safety, fun, respect, trust, different culutres, and much more.

AJ Hackett has really invested time into my future not only with the company, but into my career. I have completed many courses through them such as Health & Safety, Train the trainer, non-technical skills, PHEC, and more.
29 November 2018
Thanks for your review; it sounds like you've learned heaps during your time with us, which is awesome and super valuable for your career progression and the tourism industry. Keep being yourself!
Spreading the bungy love!
Joining this team has been awesome and the company does exactly what it says on the tin:

"Our Crew are amazing and every day they get out of bed it’s to 'inspire people to awesomeness by helping them do things they never thought they could'. We take pride in delivering the best possible customer experience, and while we don’t take ourselves too seriously we do take what we do very seriously."

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend joining the Bungy Originals crew and encourage anyone who thinks that they'd fit in with the core values, below, to apply:

• Our feet are always on the ground even if our customers aren’t

• We wear our heart on our sleeve – raw emotion is good

• Humour is our antidote to fear

• We genuinely want our customers to succeed

• We keep it real
Pros
Employee Perks - discounts, freebies, wellbeing, transport, uniform....
26 November 2018
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us; sounds like you really love your job!
Thrilling experience with opportunities to grow.
Every day was a totally different experience. My many day to day jobs included briefing large groups, cash handling, up selling products, photos and videos and merchandise. I worked with a great energetic team and had a great relationship with my seniors. The hours were very long, but with the changing demographics every day it kept me on my toes. It was hard for me to leave this job, but knew that I wanted to experience something else.
26 November 2018
Thanks so much for leaving us a review; we're stoked you were up for the challenge of working at AJ Hackett Bungy NZ and we hope you're enjoying all the new employment experiences!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6