AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand Employee Reviews for Controller

Controller3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews
super sun with a great culture
great job, loads of fun with a amazing culture, everyone that works there works hard and plays harder! Great training and loads of room for progression
11 February 2019
Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're so glad you had so much fun (and sun! Hopefully you were wearing sunblock out there on the Jump Deck?!) Work hard, play hard is definitely our style and we hope you managed to increase your skill set before you headed off to pursue your next adventure!
Lbbtid
I have worked for A J Hackett Bungy for 5 years at all sites and still love it. The company has given me invaluable experiences that I would have struggled to acheive especially in such a short time in any other role/ company.

Working as part of such a large crew can be daunting initially but once you ease into it is the best part of the job. I have made friends for life within the company.

You get what you put into the role and if you remain totally positive and comitted you will be able to move up into positions that I personaly would not have believed I could have acheived.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Customers
3 December 2018
Thanks so much for leaving us a review; we love that you've found friends for life - we reckon the people you work with are just as important as finding the right role!
Enjoy your work.
Great place to work. Family like atmosphere with a crew that are all genuinely like-minded. Constantly learning and as long as you invest a bit of time in Bungy, they'll repay you with heaps of opportunity to progress and build your skill-set. The company culture is awesome, regular social events and perks makes it the perfect Queenstown job. The hardest part of the job is the customers, but is also the best part of the job, so enjoy.
29 November 2018
Thanks so much for reviewing your time at AJ Hackett Bungy! We're stoked that you think it's the perfect job - we do too!!!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand?