AKDHC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AKDHC Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Okay but lazy employees get away with goofing off all day

Just like I said. You can bust your butt here everyday, never get a raise, and have co-workers with slow doctors BS all day and no one does anything about it. It’s irritating to see when you’re slammed. Came back from maternity leave (6 weeks) and not a single person did any of my doctor’s stuff, except for the patients that had appts. There were piles and piles of work and a doctor with a full schedule upon my return, so no time to catch up. Very inconsiderate and rude. The benefits are pretty good and pay is okay, but don’t expect a raise or to actually get what you’re worth.

Pros

Lots of free lunches, decent benefits

Cons

No raises, people get away with everything, no team work

Great working environment

Great place to work, they just didn’t offer any raises in 3yrs. That’s why I left and found a job that pays well. Working as a single mother, my paychecks were very important to me.

Pros

Doctors treated you equally

Cons

No raises

Ehh,ok. No raises offered. Strong favoritism. No overtime accepted. Revolves more around the companies numbers than the actual care for the patients.

No raises offered. Strong favoritism. No overtime accepted. Revolves more around the companies numbers than the actual care for the patients. Other offices have several privelages vs. Other ones

Save yourself the frustration and look elsewhere

AKDHC is a professional dead end and their company culture is pretty toxic. You won't get a raise or a promotion because all management cares about are the physicians who own the company. The more they spend on you the less they can give them. They'll make you promises to keep you from leaving but then never fulfill them. Almost everyone leaves to go home by 4:30 and no one ever gets fired (even those who should) so those are definite positives. Unless you have no other options, I would look elsewhere.

Clicky work culture

Watch your p & q's because if you're not part of a click or you actually know how to do your job, the status quo is to get you out. There are places that appreciate your knowledge just not here.

No values

AKDHC doesn’t value their employees. No orientation or training provided when I started in the company. None of the employees get a 30 or 90 days review and at 1 year, sill no reviews. Complaints are the only thing reported to corporate.

Porductive and a fun place to work most of the time

i miss i there and feel it would be good to be back there,I love my Pt's and would do anything for the Dr's.I enjoy working in the medical field.I enjoy working with others and making a difference.

it was alright

Rge management here is not very good at all, very unprofessional, They will yell at you and treat you badly even if something happens because of communication problems.

Stressful and overworked

You are required to work outside of your role on a daily basis. No cost of living increase while being paid below level. Your job description changes constantly without you knowing or having knowledge of at the time.

Pros

401k, stocks, free healthcare for a single person.

Cons

stress

Renal disease surgical center

Worked at the leading facility for end stage renal disease patients requiring vascular access placements and maintenance of such access scenarios. Also weekly flew on a private plane with the physician/pilot to local owned surgical centers in Az. Would fly back home at the end of the day.

Pros

unique working facility

Cons

understaffed

Great place to work with great people

AKDHC has been a great place to work but unfortunitly they will be out sourcing there IT department. I feel I have made a great impact in there support team. I have helped manage the Service Desk and worked closley with the Network and System Engineers. I would have loved to stay and help grow with there IT department. If a future position opens up I would definitly consider going back to work for AKDHC.

Pros

Maturing there IT stradigies is a must so there is plenty of work

Cons

AKDHC is moving into a future that favor outside vendors

Akdhc

Nice place to work at, the providers are really nice and it's small and simple enough to where work does not feel overwhelmingly stressful. It's a great learning experience

My typical day at work

My day at work was never the same everyday , most day's were boring and work moved along and other day's it was like someone let the whole box of crazy lose .but when the day was down I knew I did my job and did it to the best of my abilities.

Pros

AWesome paptient inter action, great staff

Cons

to many people wanting to be in charge when it should have been one and the lack of communication.

friendly environment

I enjoy my work place which also includes my co-workers, my day consist of finishing work assigned to me in a timely manner and with accuracy. I've learned time management, Multi tasking, skills. the most enjoyable part of the job is at the end of the work day I feel good that I did my best and did contribute to meeting the work team's goals for our company.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

no 401k plan

Physicians really Care about their patients

Everyday is a sprint to do everything, andything they throw at you. Plus the expected long list that should be done by 2 or more. The doctors although love to teach and explain. The physcians are so caring and really take care of their patients above and beyond! Very admirable.

Pros

really busy, some really smart ladies. physicians amazing!

Cons

very unconventional management, not in a good way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AKDHC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9