AKDHC

AKDHC Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant7 reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

Okay but lazy employees get away with goofing off all day

Just like I said. You can bust your butt here everyday, never get a raise, and have co-workers with slow doctors BS all day and no one does anything about it. It’s irritating to see when you’re slammed. Came back from maternity leave (6 weeks) and not a single person did any of my doctor’s stuff, except for the patients that had appts. There were piles and piles of work and a doctor with a full schedule upon my return, so no time to catch up. Very inconsiderate and rude. The benefits are pretty good and pay is okay, but don’t expect a raise or to actually get what you’re worth.

Pros

Lots of free lunches, decent benefits

Cons

No raises, people get away with everything, no team work

Harassment of patients

The company says it's all about team work but in the end it's one sided. The management do favor employees. It's a very hostile environment. The job consists mainly about harassing the patients. If you don't reach patient on their numbers you have to call their emergency contact also their dialysis center.

Pros

Good benifts

Cons

Favoritism from management to some employees

This job is a negative toxic environment

I don’t recommend anyone to apply here They are negative, toxic, unfair pay, no raises or incentives. Work you to death. Treat their good employees terrible and keep the bad ones. Doctors throw things at you and berate you in front of everyone. Set you up for failure. I could go on and on. Beware

Great working environment

Great place to work, they just didn’t offer any raises in 3yrs. That’s why I left and found a job that pays well. Working as a single mother, my paychecks were very important to me.

Pros

Doctors treated you equally

Cons

No raises

No values

AKDHC doesn’t value their employees. No orientation or training provided when I started in the company. None of the employees get a 30 or 90 days review and at 1 year, sill no reviews. Complaints are the only thing reported to corporate.

Akdhc

Nice place to work at, the providers are really nice and it's small and simple enough to where work does not feel overwhelmingly stressful. It's a great learning experience

My typical day at work

My day at work was never the same everyday , most day's were boring and work moved along and other day's it was like someone let the whole box of crazy lose .but when the day was down I knew I did my job and did it to the best of my abilities.

Pros

AWesome paptient inter action, great staff

Cons

to many people wanting to be in charge when it should have been one and the lack of communication.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AKDHC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AKDHC