ALABBAR ENTERPRISES
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ALABBAR ENTERPRISES Employee Reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

Good

I enjoy working with Alabbar Enterprises. I had a great experience with my colleges, we made a great team. And i will miss them. I achieved a lot, i was able to grow and develop.

Pros

Ok

Cons

productive and fun loving working place

The company has helped acquire much knowledge on how to work in a professional way and acquired more cooking skill. It has also improved my self esteem and handling situation in a busy working environment. It has also improved more on my customer service skill . i was like a school to me for who i am .

Pros

They provide free breakfast and lunch all the workers

Cons

Reasonable hours

It was great experience working in Alabbar.

One of the best places so far I worked in Dubai and a great team and my design head was an inspiration. Plus I learn a lot and they have more than 10 different brands.

Am just new here

It is a good company that am s accommodative and it is conducive for every one. I will like to advice this company to put more effort . They should not relent in taking good car of there customers.

It was a productive place of work with good management though i had to look for greener pastures as to develop my career and give more to the community in general. I learned a lot about the culture of work and people in Dubai and i was able to adopt to their lifestyle. The hardest part of the job is that you had to give 110% of your time thus minimizing my personal life time towards my family The most enjoyable part of the job is that i had to interact with different people from different countries and religions thus giving me more exposure to the world outside plus making new friends who at the end turned out to be family

Pros

certifications

Cons

overtime

Modern and fashionable restaurant

Working in alabbar is very nice because you will learn a lot of things, because sometimes you need to be in different kind of job, in that case youl will have extra knowledge not only on your current position.

Pros

Free 1 meal everyday

Cons

9 hours a day

Fun workplace

Everyday is Enjoyable day wherein you could see a lot of people coming to our shop where happiness starts. I've learned from this company how you manage every customers with complaints,and leave the shop with a happy face. I've learned how to multi-task, not only to do what your job description is. But to explore and learn new more things and ideas,Building a Team and motivates yourself.But most of all,I've learned that Smiling is the key for everyone's happiness. The management we had is good, because every time they launched a new Ideas on how to boost the sales and profits of the company.This company is open for all nationalities and no discrimination for all human races. The hardest part of my job is how to handle customers with a short-tempered, But I handled it by understanding them,even though I had a lot of experiences on my job I still enjoyed my work and still keep on smiling and entertaining Customers because we should be the first start of the happiness of our each and every customers.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work with multicultural environment with good work life balance Nice pentry area where colleagues can meet and discuss on on going projects.

Nice view

Good place what I can write else.The dining room, deep in the hotel, is a broad space of high ceilings and coving, with thick carpets to muffle the screams. It is decorated in various shades of taupe, biscuit.

Its was good management,company. It was a nice experience to work in Al Abbar. Nice atmosphere, Good Team Work. Overall a good company . Experience is valued for me further.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ALABBAR ENTERPRISES?

Very fun and productive place to work in.

The company practices and open door policy of management, which seem to be quite effective and also whereas the sitting combines all almost all departments into one work area reducing the level of departmental clashes, it could also easily as well reduce the competition between departments.

Pros

Very friendly work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALABBAR ENTERPRISES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALABBAR ENTERPRISES