ALEMITE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ALEMITE Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

taking several pieces placing them in order to make a grease fitting. make production .

I found out what I was required to do from the floor supervisor. I collected what parts I need for the job. I set those parts up around me in order to complete the job as quickly and efficiently as possible. I might stay on the same part all day or change several times. I learned a good order makes a job easier. Management was wonderful. I felt like I was important. I was listened to. The hardest part was remembering all the different piece that went with each fitting. I love putting things together and finding out how they work.

Pros

low stress

Cons

sometimes to much overtime required

People here hate their job and pull you down into their misery

Nothing good to say about this company Unreachable production numbers that require skipping breaks to achieve. Training is a jokePeople are miserable and they want to drag you down with them

Pros

Quitting time

Cons

Every moment spent working for this company

Dont expect to make an honest living here

No training no help either you can do the jobs a signed or your fired . Its a temp to hire position but as soon as work is caught up you are layed off lack of job stability cant see how this company continues to function

Layed back, day shift only

Benefits are beyond anything outside of Google or the Government. No hazardous environment. I tried to help out Indeed by filling this section out. Now it is consuming my entire break because nothing i type is good enough. I reccomend decling to take any surveys from indeed.

Good Place to work

I worked at Alemite as a contractor, so my experience is not as a full-time employee. However, the people I worked with treated me as one of their own. It was a good atmosphere to work in.

Pros

Friendly people

Fort Mill office relocated to St. Louis

Was a good place to work . Great people with good benefits. was offered a position in St. Louis , did not want to relocate. Alemite was bought out by SKF and the work place environment started to deteriorate.

Pros

Good insurance

Cons

Poor Managment

ok company

had to be able to go from job to job had to be able to work in fast pace do with little help build and pack out product done repair kits build pumps and packed them out

Pros

good benifts

Cons

not always being treating fair

I was responsible for the operation of machines that produced grease fittings

I enjoyed working for Alemite. Each day was different. I maintained and operated Linematic drill press machines used in the production of grease fittings.

Pros

Supervision took care of their employees.

Cons

not enough overtime

employment there was a very good steady job.

I enjoyed working there and the hours were steady and reliable. I was very glad to be going to work and making a living. I would like to say that working there was very good boosting ones morality and self worth.

Production and Quality

Productive work place with this emphases on quality and accountability with close review tolerances for fittings to the aerospace industry.

Pros

Good benifits, with average pay

Cons

Unsure of future.

Developed strong relationships with customers and co-workers. With that being said we had many fun days at work.

Alemite as purchased by Lincoln Industrial (SKF) which is a company who employs 48K employees. After the acquisition my boss was located out of St. Louis, MO which made it difficult not to be able to walk down the hall and talk to your manager. Overall, she allowed me to make day to day decisions and I would contact her when necessary for more aggressive decisions. Alemite as a fun place to work. We were a family as most of the employees had been employed for an average of 10-15 years.

Great place to work with wonderful coworkers

Have grown a lot with the company and learned many things in different functions of the business. Could not have asked for a better company to work for and couldn't have had better coworkers.

Good auto parts company

Great group of people to work with. Good benefits and good location near highways and stores

Pros

Always busy

Cons

Long drive from where i live

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALEMITE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALEMITE