ALG
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ALG Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Best Place to work at

ALG is honestly the best company I have ever worked for. It is family-owned, with a great management team. The culture is great and fosters healthy competition and collaboration alike. I truly felt like a part of the family during my time here and grew so much professionally.

Pros

Great work life balance

Cons

Nil

Fantastic culture, great support, incredible opportunities for career minded people

I worked at ALG for 13 years and left only when I retired. During this time I advanced from an entry level position to a Director and until recently our management team ONLY consisted of people who had worked their way up from entry level positions. We work hard but we support each other and we maintain our sense of humour. We recognise that we can achieve more together than we can on our own. Management is ALWAYS open to feedback and constructive commentary. ALG is innovative and dynamic. If people want a 'public service' experience then this is probably not the place for you. If you want to be micromanaged and hand held then this is not the place for you. If you want to be problem focussed and critical then this is not the place for you. But if you want to take charge of your own career, be solutions driven, take advantage of opportunities and seek change to improve the working environment for yourself and your team, then this IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!

Productive , fast pace and fun place to work

Great place , fast pace could have better communication with workforce . IE : townhall Constantly changing , some uncertainty and oral low at times better communication like town halll for staff would be helpful .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Stressful

Great work environment

Excellent work environment to work in. Fast paced work to test your own potential. Office based work in the town of flint reffering to solar panel and electric storage heaters.

Boa. Trabalhava sem dependência.

Não se aplica. Trabalhava por conta própria. A avaliação seria sempre parcial.

Best of the best team members

One will not find a collection of more skilled and intelligent professionals than ALG. Major corporate clients and agency's. Great outfit. Long history.

Pros

Profrssionals

Great Owner, Unique installations

Great company with incredible installations that are fun to be a part of. Willing to help you when you need it and glad to train employees to better them selves.

Fusion

Aspects variés du métier Le management est ok Diversité de l'action

Pros

Véhicule de société

Cons

néant

Very Stressful working environment

This is a very stressful working environment, you do not get time to take a lunch break because you have reports that needs to be done asap. You have to work late and on weekends in order to meet your deadlines at work, you cannot get quality family time, because your always working and tired.

Pros

travelling

Cons

short breaks, low pay

agréable

Bonne cohésion et un excellent patron Très bonne expérience

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ALG?

Fast Growing Safety Business

Education was significant in this business. Every worker had numerous hours of training from the CEO on how to correctly do their tasks. It was inspiring to see a CEO have faith in their workers.

Pros

Educated, successful people

Cons

the steel business slowed

Progressive company with excellent work/life balance.

Enjoy the opportunity to assist companies in the improvement of their safety performance. Very talented co-workers that share their knowledge and collaborate on projects. Team work environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the success of companies improving their safety performance.

Pros

Successfully improved safety performance at companies throughout the years.

Cons

Travel

Gran experiencia de aprendizaje

Fue mi primer contacto con el mundo real y no pudo ser mejor. Ubicado en las oficinas de Indra en Alcobendas, aprendí el día a día de un consultor, pude tener contacto con los clientes y me sentí uno más dentro del equipo de profesionales que formaban tanto mis compañeros como mis superiores. Creo que me sirvió para probarme en situaciones reales de estrés y resolución de problemas, así como de trabajo en equipo y comprender lo que es la vida diaria de un trabajador, estableciendo relaciones profesionales y de amistad con el resto de componentes de la empresa.

good job

liked working here left job to be a stay at home mom for a little there was no bad parts about this job the most enjoyable part was learning new things

Demanding but rich in experience

Working for a start-up is working without count hours (average of 45hr/week), but definitely really rewarding. Variety of tasks, high responsibilities and opportunities to meet influent people.

Great employer but came under legal investigations

I learned home loan mod. Insdustry, client qualifacations. In addition learned debt consolidations sales and techniques , how to use predictive dialers, employee management and complaince underwriting

Pros

Excellent hours

Cons

Legal investigations

Empresa estável e rica em aprendizagem

Boas chances de aprendizagem, ambiente tranquilo, boas condições de trabalho

Pros

Ambiente tranquilo

Cons

Sem possibilidade de promoção

empresa boa de se trabalhar era agradavel

me dava bem com todos o dia de trabalho era relativamente bom o gerente era uma boa,as partes mais dificeis era quando faltava algum funcionario e eu ficava com excesso de trabalho e a parte mais agradavel do trabalho era fazer meu trabalho bem feito.

Pros

o horario de almoço era bom

Cons

nao fornecia o vale alimentaçao

fermeture de Johnson Control

j'aimais beaucoup travaillé à la chaine avec une équipe dynamique mais dommage que sa s'est vite arrêter. c'est pour cette raison que j'aimerais travaillé chez Audi pour avoir a nouveau cette ambiance d'équipe.

Pros

très bonne équipe

Empresa agradavél de trabalhar

Dias de trabalhos compensativos , pois aprendi a exercer minha profissão com responsabilidade ao lado de profissionais e colegas que me apoiaram muito , a parte mais dificil foi quando tive que me afastar por motivos pessoais . A parte mais agradável foi que pude das estabilidade para minha familia

Pros

plano de saude

Cons

plano odontológico

Busy and very fun job.

Making my own hours. Meeting new customers. Choosing my own days of the week to work. Using the skills that I inquired for doing business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3