ALL ABOUT CHILDREN logo
ALL ABOUT CHILDREN
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ALL ABOUT CHILDREN Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Good company to work for

Loved my time at children’s house , felt very much part of the team , supported and valued . Loved working closely with lots of amazing people and loved the curiosity approach

Nice company, good ethos.

Lovely company to work for. Senior management were very supportive (especially when manager absent) They would call/ drop in to offer support. Good working ethos, worked in partnership with management team to deliver common goals. Was a shame that the nursery staff let it down. The nursery I worked for was full of very part time staff, totally inflexible and very negative about the senior management team. Very unreliable and disrespectful towards management in general, which made the working atmosphere quite challenging.

Good Staff & Kids.

It was super great to work with kids and I met a lot of good people in the staff at AAK. They definitely go above and beyond for their employees when it comes to holidays and appreciation.

Experience

Starting off this company was great, proud to have me as an employee, team was awesome,I loved it! Then attitude and personalities started to change and it was like the worst job ever. No respect, no assistance, I was left to defend for myself.Told lies on me. Took my last months worth check. Had my work phone turned off 3 times while employed and my clients couldn't contact me.

A supportive company

I am a nursery manager for a nursery setting within the company and I only have good things to say about this company. They are amazingly supportive and have a wonderful vision of ways to care, support and extend the children in our care. I would one 110% recommend working for All About Children

All About Children was Productive and Educational

It was very education in terms of how we should teach young children. I have learned a lot. It was wonderful how we can participate with the children as well with their projects and daily activities. I've learned that we shouldn't yell at the children and be a good example for them.

Pros

We also get to play with the children

Amazing company

I have worked for All About Children for 6 years and I couldn’t be happier. The senior team are so hands on and haven’t forgotten the importance of playing with children! Supportive, resourceful and inclusive, The company really is all about children and staff, everyone is valued.

No summary

Low pay, no benefits, never enough staff. They were off ratio to many times to count!!! Not enough supplies, for example cleaning products ,arts and crafts for the children. Also they have the worst summer camp definitely not enough activities for the children to do.

Pros

Close to my home

Cons

Low pay and not enough staff, stayed off ratio

Childcare at its best

The best childcare company i have worked for as the management team all understand the daily ups and downs of working in this profession. Everyone strives to give the children what they deserve to help them learn and develop to their full potential in becoming independant, curious individuals.

Children come first

Company are very supportive to each individual staff member, all directors know the staff well and make an effort with them all. They are happy to sit and help out in the rooms if needed as well as support the management team of the nursery. the senior team will always help look for solutions for the best of the staff and nursery. The main focus is the staff and the children

Pros

flexible

Great company with great attitude to children and their staff

Children are at the heart of all they do and they acknowledge their success is due to their staff. Always willing to listen to new ideas and be flexible in their outlook. Really supportive senior management team who look for solutions not blame and constantly strive to improve the company for the benefit of children, families and staff.

Pros

Flexible attitude, very fair employers, forward-thinking

great managment of casual

casual positions at Only about children are always required! The director included me in programming and activity planning as well, which made my job more interesting and challenging!

Childcare with Room to Grow

Other teachers are very rude and nosy. I have learned better communication skills. My day is with the toddler children and making them laugh and smile. Watching the children learn and grow brightens my heart.

fun work place

When id start my day I would never know what room or duty I would have. my coworkers were all extremely pleasant and understanding getting the 10+ toddlers to follow instructions being in the infant room, playing with the babies and helping them grow.

Pros

getting experience in this work force

Cons

constant everyday schedule changes, not knowing what activities to plan the next day

fun work place , easy going ,

A typical at work was like coming in during the afternoon assisting kids with their homework , while feeding them snack . As well as coming up with daily activities throughout the day in every subject or hobbies.I learned that even though you might look different on the outside , we all are the same on the inside . You should give everyone a chance until proven wrong . My co workers love children just as much as I do so we all had the same mindset .

Pros

children being happy

Loved My Job

Working with this staff was amazing. Management really pushes you to learn more and succeed in everything you do. There is a equal opportunity for everyone to move up.

Energetic and Imaginative

Great owner and establishment. Fun and energetic atmosphere.

Productive and professional work place

The team are hardworking and the management in charge are very flexible and fair in all their decisions.

Pros

Lovely location

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALL ABOUT CHILDREN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALL ABOUT CHILDREN